Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I owe

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
I know I owe some guys packages for games and whatnot... I will get them out asap... just burried with work and wedding sh!t... seating charts are fun...

sorry to be such a slappy

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Seriously dude I have been sitting here watching the mailbox. WTF? LMAO I am not on your list. Just messing with you. I know about being busy for sure.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Been waiting on the opus x's patiently... *taps foot* .... *looks at calendar* .... lol, he don't owe me nothing. Life takes precedence.
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    I don't think anyone'll get too upset with a dead man walking :)
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Excuses!! Excuses!!! JK!! NP man, we all get busy with life. I ain't going anywhere, so no rush.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    ok... so I'm back for the next week or so... and I will be getting stuff out to those who I owe... I sent out PM's to everyone on that list, i think... if I missed you, PM me... I know I owe for a few games and a bet (F the Braves!)... so yeah, if I owe you something, PM me so I can get it out to you... thanks for being patient guys...
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    robbyras:
    I know I owe for a few games and a bet (F the Braves!)...
    You're just jealous cuz Atlanta is in 1st and SF is 5 games back! :)
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    bbwwwwaaaaaa seating charts !!!! I know exactly how you feel ! I was going through that last year at this very time. Good luck brother
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    The Cank:
    bbwwwwaaaaaa seating charts !!!! I know exactly how you feel ! I was going through that last year at this very time. Good luck brother
    strangely enough... the seating chart was one of the easiest parts! luckily our family politics divide evenly by 8... who woulda thought?