Comments

• sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    zeebra:
    cholmes8310:
    zeebra:
    What are the guess limits? Per hint?
    If I'm eligible, I'll go with Relic
    He said 2 per 24 hours. So I'm out.
    Oh I might have missed that. Well I guessed 2x already after the hints, so I guess my guess is not valid either. I thought you can guess after each clue. Ah well, hope I had the wrong answer then...lol.

i was thinking relic aswell lol
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    gurkah centurian?
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    WINNER.....so yeah you shouldnt have been able to guess again...but sol also got it right but he just got massively bombed....so here is what im doing.....you both will get something from me just to be perfectly fair......PM ME UR ADDYS GUYS
    cheers dude but dont worry, shipping to the uk is a *** and as you said you guys just bombed the hell out of me lol. :)
    ill tell u wat for being a awesome sport....u wont know when, or how...but ill bomb u one day with in the next 3 months? how about that lol
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    ill tell u wat for being a awesome sport....u wont know when, or how...but ill bomb u one day with in the next 3 months? how about that lol
    I smoked a Relic last night too. Great minds think alike.
    got to admit though...i dont know if i was all that fond of it
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    WINNER.....so yeah you shouldnt have been able to guess again...but sol also got it right but he just got massively bombed....so here is what im doing.....you both will get something from me just to be perfectly fair......PM ME UR ADDYS GUYS
    Well thanks! In my defense, I did guess once after each hint though. I assumed that was the rules similar to the other games. Thanks though.
    your an awesome BORK
    how about we let the dust settle from that mother of a bomb you guys just sent me and then you let me launch my counter attack, then your free to retaliate in any way you want after that:p
    lol...no promises my friend...no promises