Last American contest/bomb - WINNER DECLARED

2»

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    cholmes8310:
    wwhwang:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    yea i knew i wouldnt win...hard ass questions fool! lol
    Yeah...sorry, man. Didn't think it was going to be as tough as it was for most of you guys. That might be what scared off a lot of people lol. I'm a history/literature nerd.
    ah fack! I had Diomedes and changed it. No idea on Burnside though.
    You know what? I feel good tonight. PM me your addy too. Or would you prefer I hand-deliver to you when you're here? VA popped up with some unfinished business, so I'm here for a bit longer than I anticipated.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    wwhwang:
    cholmes8310:
    wwhwang:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    yea i knew i wouldnt win...hard ass questions fool! lol
    Yeah...sorry, man. Didn't think it was going to be as tough as it was for most of you guys. That might be what scared off a lot of people lol. I'm a history/literature nerd.
    ah fack! I had Diomedes and changed it. No idea on Burnside though.
    You know what? I feel good tonight. PM me your addy too. Or would you prefer I hand-deliver to you when you're here? VA popped up with some unfinished business, so I'm here for a bit longer than I anticipated.
    No, it's cool. Vulchor won fair and square. I went back and forth on the Diomedes question as well as the General. I had Pickett first, realized we were looking for Union general, then went with Pope. It's been a while since I read up on my Civil War history and that makes me want to go back again. I used to know all this stuff. I feel bad missing the mythology question as well, since I aced it in high school. The rest was all google, lol.

We'll just meet up before you move. I'll be in town by next Sunday, so we'll herf one day hopefully before you leave.
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    Chrome? I would of never gussed it I thought it was not even discovered until the late 1700's and chrome coating is done by electroplateing which as advanced as the chinese were cant beleave that. I know that bronz is what they used on the crossbow parts when they invented it . Learn something new every day good game wwhwang and congrats Vulchor
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Thanks fellas...this may the first contest Ive ever won on here other than like the 3 big ones that have been on the site forever. Awesomely hard contest, alot of work to win that one...so very rewarding. Again only the best to you wang, and a PM is incoming.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Vulchor:
    Thanks fellas...this may the first contest Ive ever won on here other than like the 3 big ones that have been on the site forever. Awesomely hard contest, alot of work to win that one...so very rewarding. Again only the best to you wang, and a PM is incoming.

Congrats Vulchor.... Great win here.. I am sure that the work that went into this one was INSANE! LOL
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Lol, I told my wife about it last night and that I won this morning. She stated "perhaps because you're the only one with enough time and no life to spend hours looking the stuff up"........lol....I hate it when the broad is right:)
    Vulchor:
    Lol, I told my wife about it last night and that I won this morning. She stated "perhaps because you're the only one with enough time and no life to spend hours looking the stuff up"........lol....I hate it when the broad is right:)
    Lol. Well, I hope you like the sticks I send. Some stuff popped up today, so I'll send it tomorrow as the post office closes in 2 minutes.
    Winnings have been mailed off this morning! Check your inbox for tracking number, Vulchor.
    Tracker says it was delivered earlier this afternoon. Not sure if Vulchor's busy today or what.