Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Music Trivia Pass

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    OOPS. OZ is correct! Will be sent out. Your turn OZ
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    ROTFLMAO ! Good Game Scary! LOL I will have a Question up after while!
    Name the Concert , City,Venue and All Bands of the best Concert Dollar for Dollar I have ever been to, Mind you I have been to 298 Concerts in my Life, GO
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Name the Concert , City,Venue and All Bands of the best Concert Dollar for Dollar I have ever been to, Mind you I have been to 298 Concerts in my Life, GO
    Holy Crap Ozzie, this may take a while. But I'm sure Rush was a part of it.
    I know...... Its tuff because Ive been destroying my stock In games and i am needing to up my stock a bit! I am sure SOmeone will find this easy! LOL I will give you a Hint right from your Post.....
    Rush is NOt part of it! LOL
    Allright guys that narrows it down for the rest of you, 297 more guesses and we should have a winner. Just kidding ya oz,
    kaspera79:
    Allright guys that narrows it down for the rest of you, 297 more guesses and we should have a winner. Just kidding ya oz,

ROTFLMAO!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Ozzfest
    October 26 1996 Devore, CA Glen Helen Blockbuster Pavilion
    Lineup
    Main Stage:
    Ozzy Osbourne, Slayer, Danzig, Biohazard, Sepultura, Fear Factory, Narcotic Gypsy

Second Stage:
    Neurosis, Earth Crisis, Powerman 5000, Coal Chamber, Cellophane

Nice Guess Ive been to all ozzfests but not in California..........I have only lived in California for 1 1/2 years........ I came from the Midwest.....
    Ozzfest
    Clarkston, MI DTE Energy Music Theatre
    Black Sabbath, Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, Papa Roach, Linkin Park, Disturbed, Crazy Town, Black Label Society, Mudvayne, The Union Underground, Taproot, Systematic (through July 13), Godhead (through June 30), Nonpoint, Drowning Pool (cancelled June 30), Spineshank (started July 3), Hatebreed (cancelled June 18 and July 20), Otep (through July 13), No One (started July 14, cancelled July 24), Pressure 4-5 (started July 14), American Head Charge (cancelled July 24), Pure Rubbish, Beautiful Creatures, Project Wyze (July 24 only), Slaves on Dope (July 24 only)
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    Ozzfest 2007

Main Stage
    Ozzy Osbourne, Lamb of God, Static-X, Lordi, Black Tide (started August 10)

Second Stage
    Hatebreed,[3] Behemoth, Nick Oliveri and the Mondo Generator (July 12–22), DevilDriver (started August 2)

Second Stage (Rotating Slots)
    Nile, Ankla, The Showdown, 3 Inches of Blood, DÅÅTH, In This Moment, Chthonic, Circus Diablo

July 21 - Columbus, OH Germain Amphitheatre
    sirfoster83:
    Ozzfest 2007

Main Stage
    Ozzy Osbourne, Lamb of God, Static-X, Lordi, Black Tide (started August 10)

Second Stage
    Hatebreed,[3] Behemoth, Nick Oliveri and the Mondo Generator (July 12–22), DevilDriver (started August 2)

Second Stage (Rotating Slots)
    Nile, Ankla, The Showdown, 3 Inches of Blood, DÅÅTH, In This Moment, Chthonic, Circus Diablo

July 21 - Columbus, OH Germain Amphitheatre

I was at that show but Not the one I am refering to! This show was awesome . Ok Here is a Clue that May Narrow it down as My wife has told me I am asking a Bit Much! LOL,
    Think Baseball!
    I saw this one too in Toronto..Sabbath, WOOOOOOOOWWWW
    Bump..... so you all need more clues?
    im going to be MIA for the weekend so here is one more clue... you guys are killing me. 2 of the bands that played at this festival had Lead singers that Died in thier Prime ! One band Pretty much Disapeared yet they have several songs that Play daily on Classic Radio Stations all over the world and the Other band Replaced thier Lead Singer and Recentley Said Fairwell ... and is one of the most Popular Rock Bands of All Time....
    no More Clues........ you should be able to fill int all the other blanks once you figure out who these bands are!
    Diamondog:

Nope I wish I would have been there ....But Jorma Kaukonen is a friend of Mine!
    Ok final clue that should tip you all off.......... The concert was in 1979
  • 80 Bucks80 Bucks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
    80 Bucks:
    The Clash

No not the clash... please read the clues. mutiple bands and venue and city needed.
    interesting Knowone is even trying to guess this..... After all the Games I have seen with 15 questions and looking back into past posts and guessing what size Underwear they have..... i dont think its too much to have a Killer Search and destroy on this music Trivia...... Alot of guys pass out alot of Cigars in these games Im dying here........ is it really that difficult! ROTFLMAO!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Alright , shot in the dark: California World Music Festival April 7–8, 1979 at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum April 7 Ted Nugent Cheap Trick Toto REO Speedwagon Journey Outlaws Head East April Wine Mahogany Rush* Fabulous Poodles April 8 Aerosmith Van Halen UFO Toto Mother's Finest Eddie Money Brownsville The Boomtown Rats April Wine
    Redtailhawkoz:
    interesting Knowone is even trying to guess this..... After all the Games I have seen with 15 questions and looking back into past posts and guessing what size Underwear they have..... i dont think its too much to have a Killer Search and destroy on this music Trivia...... Alot of guys pass out alot of Cigars in these games Im dying here........ is it really that difficult! ROTFLMAO!
    Okay Ozzie, the possibilities are fricken endless. Tell us what state the concert took place in and maybe we can have a winner sometime in the next few months. I mean almost 300 concerts spread over 40+ years. That may be why there have been so few guesses. At least with an underwear size it will be a number somwhere between 25 and 100. Now, if I was to venture a guess it would be the Us Festival.. Labor Day weekend 9/3-9/5 1982. In San Bernardino Ca. at the Glen Helen Regional Park. Thanks to that Apple guy. ( Steve Wozniak)
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Listen bud, we are all a bunch of Stooges here...lol I don't have any more time to look for this so I will help someone else win or maybe not...I am taking Killer "Search and destroy" as a clue and if so I would suspect it's a reference to Iggy Pop & The Stooges...Great song by the way!
    rotflmao, LOL ok realy i thought all the clues up till now have been good ones! LOL
    Soooooooooooo ,
    Tow of the lead singers are dead I grew up in ohio the concert was pre 1980..... Think Stadiums, and. this... one of the lead singers carried the Lead Guitar player on his shoulders from the top of the Stadium down 4 levels and through 100,000 people to the stage ....... he was a Bad Boy....
    Okay Ozzie.. I've been thinkihg this one through. Back in the days when concert tickets were about ten buck, There was the World Series of Rock.. and in Chicago the Super Bowl of Rock. With an all day event that was unreal... You may have seen AC/DC, Aerosmith, Ted Nugent, Journey, The Scorpions, (unbilled) and Thin Lizzy on July 28th 1979, at the Clevland Lake Front stadium. These type of event were known for the violence, robbery theft, shootings, two deaths, and numerous acts of vandalism. Which proved to be the demise of this type of event. The clue that gave it away was the think Baseball and the way you described Bon Scott and Angus Young. I attended these football stadium events too in the 70's and 80's I feared for my life in the sea of 80,000 General admission patrons but What A Show.
    kaspera79:
    Okay Ozzie.. I've been thinkihg this one through. Back in the days when concert tickets were about ten buck, There was the World Series of Rock.. and in Chicago the Super Bowl of Rock. With an all day event that was unreal... You may have seen AC/DC, Aerosmith, Ted Nugent, Journey, The Scorpions, (unbilled) and Thin Lizzy on July 28th 1979, at the Clevland Lake Front stadium. These type of event were known for the violence, robbery theft, shootings, two deaths, and numerous acts of vandalism. Which proved to be the demise of this type of event. The clue that gave it away was the think Baseball and the way you described Bon Scott and Angus Young. I attended these football stadium events too in the 70's and 80's I feared for my life in the sea of 80,000 General admission patrons but What A Show.

DING DING DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WINNER WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!
    Its a thing of Beauty! I was at the last three World Series of Rock Shows, but infact the one you mentioned is the best Concert By Far I havce ever seen BUCK for Buck... I attened so many Giant festivals and damn near died at all of them....... Blotters and Microdots were my friend! LOL
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Series_of_Rock
    Send me your Info Brother!
    Hey Thanks Ozzie.. That was fun.. PM sent and I will get a question up here soon. Very busy at the moment.
    A little piece of trivia I heard today.. This musician could not play the instrument he was credited for on their first album, he asked other musicians to teach him how to play, then finally learned on his own. It was a common belief he still was never that good at it.
    kaspera79:
    A little piece of trivia I heard today.. This musician could not play the instrument he was credited for on their first album, he asked other musicians to teach him how to play, then finally learned on his own. It was a common belief he still was never that good at it.
    bump