Home Non Cigar Related

Account deleted?

wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
So Renaissance Man tried to log into the CCom forums and for some reason, it says his account doesn't exist. Will the CCom staff be able to restore his account?

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    That's weird. If he hasn't already, he should email them. Isn't Kresbie a mod on here? Maybe he can help.
  • Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    I can't look him up by his SN if someone can email his real name and zipcode I can take a look in to it or just have him give me a call.
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Have I can't look him up by his SN if someone can email his real name and zipcode I can take a look in to it or just have him give me a call.
    Email to you, Andy.
  • Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    Called and left him an voice mail but he should be fine now.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Yes! Just listened to my voicemail and I was like "Damn! CCOM and Andrew are the shiznit!" Thanks a lot boys. I don't know what had happened. I know I had a request to delete my account, but that was more than 6 months ago. Since then, I was regularly on here so I was surprised to see it shut down suddenly. It all seems well now! And after a few more cigars get smoked from my little humi, I will repay the favor by getting some ccom stuff ;)! Cheers!
    Renaissance_Man:
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Yes! Just listened to my voicemail and I was like "Damn! CCOM and Andrew are the shiznit!" Thanks a lot boys. I don't know what had happened. I know I had a request to delete my account, but that was more than 6 months ago. Since then, I was regularly on here so I was surprised to see it shut down suddenly. It all seems well now! And after a few more cigars get smoked from my little humi, I will repay the favor by getting some ccom stuff ;)! Cheers!
    Nice. You even kept your post count.