Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Montecristo Minis For Trade...CLOSED

DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
I have an opened 50 box of Montecristo mini's ISOM (40 ramaining) that were given to me that I have no use for, I just don't smoke mini's. I cannot vouch for authenticity as I do not know enough about them but from their appearance I don't think there is an issue. Anyone interested in these in a trade?

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    ATTN: Wwhang this is exactly what you want for your cigarillo needs!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Haha. Alright. I'll bite. What are you looking for, Diamond?
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    wwhwang:
    Tell you what brother they are yours if you want them, I will get them out in the mail tomorrow if you like. I am a fan of full bodied sticks with larger ring gauges. I don`t have anything specific in mind, surpise me...let me know..
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Diamondog:
    wwhwang:
    Tell you what brother they are yours if you want them, I will get them out in the mail tomorrow if you like. I am a fan of full bodied sticks with larger ring gauges. I don`t have anything specific in mind, surpise me...let me know..
    I'll take them. PM me your address and I'll ship things out to you Monday. I'll pm you my address now.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Damn... I had a box of these from a while back - loved em to death. Been jonesin for some more lately too. Wwhwang, you got yourself a good snag.