Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Calling all Infidels!

2»

Comments

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    I just wanted to thank everyone again from the bottom of my heart. This was truly unexpected.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    cabinetmaker:
    I just wanted to thank everyone again from the bottom of my heart. This was truly unexpected.
    Get used to it! I have an addy I know will get to you! WE ALL DO! You can run but you cant hide
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    cabinetmaker:
    its our pleasure Greg! Mine should be there tomorrow or Monday.
    cabinetmaker:
    Cabi who all have you received packages from so far?
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Our pleasure Greg! Glad the packages are getting there safe :^)
    ENFIDL(got here yesterday)
    Duder2
    Tony Yan
    Icpleel
    sirfoster83
    BandyT09(complete with handwritten note)
    t-evan50..

Ozzie asked for my addy to bomb me, don't know how many are still out there but the mailman just drives by her house and throws the mail out now..Kinda like the mailman in Funny Farm..
    Glad to hear they got there safe brother! Hope you like what I got ya
    Here's ENFIDL's package. Gotta say I'm just totally blown away by the kindness here:

Glad they made it safe, enjoy them brother!!! It's the least we could do for ya Greg. You are one of the most valued members on here and to see you in a hard time, well we couldn't sit back and do nothing.
    Ozzie bombed me, just when I had gotten the duct tape and baling wire into something resembling a mailbox. This brings the total count of sticks to holy crap range.

Thank God my computer is at a different location, because otherwise I'd be trping this on a stone tablet as I've officially been bombed back to the stone age...From the sniper::::>

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    cabinetmaker:
    Duder2
    Tony Yan
    Icpleel
    sirfoster83
    t-evan50..

Ozzie asked for my addy to bomb me, don't know how many are still out there but the mailman just drives by her house and throws the mail out now..Kinda like the mailman in Funny Farm..
    In case you didn't know, I am Tony.
    sightunseen:
    cabinetmaker:
    Duder2
    Tony Yan
    Icpleel
    sirfoster83
    t-evan50..

In case you didn't know, I am Tony.
    Yea, I figured it out, --- and have your address. I'm formulating my 2k post contest, so I'll need to keep all those addys handy....

Muahahahaha........

More on that later......
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    right... so i transposed the address numbers and the zip numbers... and, just to make me feel like a complete idiot, i misspelled the street name too... so needless to say, it was returned to me yesterday... so we have a RE-launch...
    robbyras:
    right... so i transposed the address numbers and the zip numbers... and, just to make me feel like a complete idiot, i misspelled the street name too... so needless to say, it was returned to me yesterday... so we have a RE-launch...
    lolz!
    It just came in yesterday, going to go pick it up now, thanks Robbyras!
    cabinetmaker:
    It just came in yesterday, going to go pick it up now, thanks Robbyras!
    nice... i actually got the info right? wow...
    Yes you did, and I really liked the selection you sent! Smoked the cusano and diesel last night. I meant to take a picture but got home late and put everything up then forgot what was what, lol.
    cabinetmaker:
    Yes you did, and I really liked the selection you sent! Smoked the cusano and diesel last night. I meant to take a picture but got home late and put everything up then forgot what was what, lol.
    NICE! I'm glad you like them! Not to get too sappy, but when you fire them up, just remember that you have a bunch of Brothers here...
    Oh, I remember... hehe...