Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

208 posts and counting...WINNER!!!!!

cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
Til I hit 2000 posts. That means a contest - twice as big as the last one.... Well, actually twice the # of winners. The prize will make the bomb I recently sent outseem pitiful, but more on that in a bit.

Here's the game, last contest I picked a number between 1-1000, and being I like to keep it simple I'm doing something similar, but with a twist.

*Evil Laugh*

As you know I was recently bombed by a lotta BORKs. A kindness I won't forget, and will twist into this game. I will list all those who bombed me, and as you pick a number between 1-100, also pick one name from that list, to get an additional 10 stick super premium bomb. If you are on that list, you may choose to pick yourself, or name someone else on that list, but if you have a small humi, you'd better pick someone else - Muahahaha....

I will use the random number generator from the link in the lotto thread to pick the number, and if noone picked that number will continue until one is generated that matches a chosen number upon reaching my 2000th post.

Here's the list:

ENFIDL
Duder2
T evan50
sightunseen
Robbras
The Sniper
BandyT09
sirfoster83
Redtailhawkoz
Jship079
Icpleel

Everyone on that list must be chosen before anyone on that list can be chosen a second time. Once all names are selected, they may be chosen any number of time, but everyone only gets one guess at the number, and picks may not be edited.

So, what's the main prize? One of everything in my humidor (even if it's the only one) Which will include a Partegas 150, Opus X, Anejo, Titan, and about 37-50 more depending on how much I smoke and buy, but a minimum of 50 sticks will be sent out - 40 to the main prize recipient, and 10 to his chosen BORK from the list.

Oh, and did I forget to mention that the person chosen from the list will also receive a Partegas 150, Opus X, and anejo along with 7 other lovely super-premiums?

Anyone from the official good traders list may play, so if you're not there, better get to trading and get there.

I don't know when I'll hit 2k, but it might be pretty fast, or could take a while....Who knows? Not me.

Comments