Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

phishermanphisherman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 79
Ok guys, new board same game.

Same rules as before: One person will ask "Who wants to be my cigar.com mooch?" The first person to answer "I want to be your cigar.com mooch." will receive a package from the the person asking the question.

Here are the terms for participation

1. You must be a cigar.com forum member in good standing and have a minimum of 25 posts. PLEASE NO POST PADDING!!!

2. This game is to involve strictly premium, hand-rolled cigars in prime condition only. At least three cigars per PIF package

3. There are to be no mystery cigars.

4. You have 2 days following the day you win to post your offer. Do not take any longer. If you do you will be considered delinquent and will be out of the game. After you have won, please do not play for the following 14 days.

5. Packages that are to be mailed from within the US should use Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. These Delivery Confirmation numbers are to be posted via Private message to the winner. Players that live outside of the US should post the appropriate tracking to insure delivery in the same method.

6. If for any reason a member is stiffed or receives a package that does not conform to the rules, it is up to that member to resolve the problem. If no resolution has been made within 30 days, the offending party shall be excluded from the game permanently. Please contact myself or any of the Administrators if you have an issue!

Now that we got that out of the way; Lets have some fun

WHO WANTS TO BE MY CIGAR.COM MOOCH?

Comments