Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Partagas 150

2»

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    You can get them for $150 in Portland
  • FireMtn13FireMtn13 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hello,

I have a box of sealed Partagas 150 C Series that I am willing to sell.  I also have a partial box of figurado size as well.  Please let me know if you are interested.

GG
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    FireMtn13:
    Hello,

I have a box of sealed Partagas 150 C Series that I am willing to sell.  I also have a partial box of figurado size as well.  Please let me know if you are interested.

GG
    they are around for 60 bucks, easy to find! i have one from icpleel i got years ago still in the humi
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    And yet another vanilla ice!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    And yet another vanilla ice!
    lmfao, " one hit wonder "

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jj20030:
    FireMtn13:
    Hello,

GG
    they are around for 60 bucks, easy to find! i have one from icpleel i got years ago still in the humi
    lcpleel Hooked me up too,, Miss you Isaac!
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    FireMtn13:
    Hello,

GG
    lcpleel Hooked me up too,, Miss you Isaac!
    WAIT, how have you got that many more post count than me???? post ***** !, lmfao
  • topopstopops Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
    Since taste is subjective, here goes. I think the 150 is the best Partagas I ever had. I is awesome. I bought a box when they were offered and you got 100 (awful cigars-in my opinion) and 50 150's for $5 to $6,000 / box in this large humidor. Is a $3 -$500 bottle of wine worth it? If the drinker(s) think so. If you think it's too much money and it's "stupid" they still make $2 and up cigars.
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500