Home Non Cigar Related

nothing in Kuwait lol

Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
Well, I FINALLY left Iraq for what seemed like an eternity...stuck in Kuwait until I can get a flight out. While looking out into the horizon, I noticed there was nothing...and I mean NOTHING but a bare desert lol Good thing is I'll be home next week with my family, and will have a LOT of good cigars to look forward to! Thanks for everybody for the cigars you sent me :) Nick

Comments

• KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    awww...u mean u don't see any burned out iraqi tanks laying around? jk. Have a good flight buddy.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Congrats on coming home. American soil has missed you
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Kuwait sucked the entire time I was there. When he says there is nothing he means NOTHING!!!! Glad you are coming home.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Welcome home! Do you find that as you wait certain significant songs keep repeating themselves in your head? Clear skies to you!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Glad you're done with your deployment, bro! Hope you have a nice flight back stateside.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Nick2021:
    Well, I FINALLY left Iraq for what seemed like an eternity...stuck in Kuwait until I can get a flight out. While looking out into the horizon, I noticed there was nothing...and I mean NOTHING but a bare desert lol Good thing is I'll be home next week with my family, and will have a LOT of good cigars to look forward to! Thanks for everybody for the cigars you sent me :) Nick
    Glad you are coming home bro.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Hurry home brother and get your gun....... its duck season dontcha know.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Sandman1am:
    Kuwait sucked the entire time I was there. When he says there is nothing he means NOTHING!!!! Glad you are coming home.
    lol, you pretty much said it, nothing out here lol....noticed it again yesterday as I looked off into the horizon
    firetruckguy:
    Hurry home brother and get your gun....... its duck season dontcha know.
    Thx, yup I am aware...have a new benelli waiting for me too :)
    thx all for the kind responses~
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Nick2021:
    Sandman1am:
    lol, you pretty much said it, nothing out here lol....noticed it again yesterday as I looked off into the horizon
    I still have pictures of the horizon, sun setting and rising. While there is nothing there it makes for very clear nights. Some of the most beautiful sun sets I have seen were there. The nights were so cool too. I have never seen so many shooting stars and everything was very clear. Made for peaceful nights. Have a safe trip.