Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Uber premium pass.........In Transit

Comments

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    are you still letting people in? i needed to check my STash and see if I could Play? I think I have a couple or three to play!
    Let me know
    OZzie
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Ill give this a try if its still open. Let me know.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Hey Goldy, I'm definitely not gonna be in my current location much longer, so disregard my last PM/address and please put me lower on the list, like mid-late January or so. Thanks
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    xmacro:
    Hey Goldy, I'm definitely not gonna be in my current location much longer, so disregard my last PM/address and please put me lower on the list, like mid-late January or so. Thanks

Will do
    lcpleel:
    Ill give this a try if its still open. Let me know.
    If you can send me your address in the next 24 hours you are in. I am planning to send this pass out tomorrow
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Love the pass Goldy----but just wanted to throw some more sticks out there and see if anyone agrees (or disagrees for that matter) just to give a little wider range and chance for a little more variety. AVO Limited Edition 2009 & 2010, (with reasonable understanding) Davidoff's, Winston Churchill, La Aurora Preferido Tubos, Partagas 160

Dont know if any have these or even want them, but my B&M has several and just wanted to throw out there, no harm in adding to the list I dont think.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    We may want to look at using beads for humidification on this one 20+ people with these kind of sticks...
    Diamondog:
    We may want to look at using beads for humidification on this one 20+ people with these kind of sticks...
    Great idea, I have an extra half pound bag but what would you suggest putting the beads in?
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    old tubo tubes with holes punched in it, if you have any. I have one or two thats it
    If anyone has a large herfador they'd be willing to lend out, that may make things easier on the sticks as well
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    I got a 5er to lend if needed.
    Goldy you have Mail......
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    RaschNuts:
    If beads will be used in tubos and a herfidor, it would be better to have a larger herfidor to house/ship the sticks in. You will only get maybe 4 other sticks in one 5 count herfidor. To help save on shipping if a herfidor is going to be used a larger (at least 15 count) should be used. This is going to depend on how many sticks are going out in the original package. Keep in mind that tag-a-longs sometimes find their way into these.
    why dont we just get a GOOD piece if Tupperware .......
    Redtailhawkoz:
    why dont we just get a GOOD piece if Tupperware .......
    I was thinking that I might have an extra 15 count that I could part with but I think Oz might have something here.
    Sandman1am:
    RaschNuts:
    If beads will be used in tubos and a herfidor, it would be better to have a larger herfidor to house/ship the sticks in. You will only get maybe 4 other sticks in one 5 count herfidor. To help save on shipping if a herfidor is going to be used a larger (at least 15 count) should be used. This is going to depend on how many sticks are going out in the original package. Keep in mind that tag-a-longs sometimes find their way into these.
    Agreed. I just figured id offer it if needed. Im assuming someone has a bigger herf. But incase not available. Also i think OZ had a good idea us some Good Tuppawear.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Yea, tupp-a-ware is a good idea. And maybe we should insure it for $200 maybe??

I think tag-a-longs are a good idea as well...maybe 2 tag-alongs to the next receiver. You know who is getting it next, might as make new friends...lol. Just some decent smokes, nothing premium. Like nub, ava maire, san miguel, smokes of those values...
    zeebra:

I think tag-a-longs are a good idea as well...maybe 2 tag-alongs to the next receiver. You know who is getting it next, might as make new friends...lol. Just some decent smokes, nothing premium. Like nub, ava maire, san miguel, smokes of those values...
    You're gonna have to fill me in on the concept of tag-a-longs; never heard of it before
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    xmacro:
    zeebra:

You're gonna have to fill me in on the concept of tag-a-longs; never heard of it before
    Thats just throwing in an extra smoke or two for the next guy getting the package. So those are for them to keep and then they can make the switches with the pass. The tag-a-longs you send are not to be used for the switch..
    zeebra:
    xmacro:
    zeebra:

Thats just throwing in an extra smoke or two for the next guy getting the package. So those are for them to keep and then they can make the switches with the pass. The tag-a-longs you send are not to be used for the switch..
    Exactly, the mileage pass came to me then I had Alex Williams next on the list. I actually bombed him in paybacks for a bomb that he sent me. It was seperate from the pass, sealed in a different bag. IT IS NOT EXPECTED especially in this type of pass but it was an easy way for some paybacks or to throw them a stick or two if you like. A little extra space is nice just in case.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    I would also like to nominate Ashton ESG, Davidoff, R y J Museum Edition and any rare Tatuaje.
  • bass8844bass8844 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 416
    I second the addition of rare or special edition tatuajes.
    lilwing88:
    I would also like to nominate Ashton ESG, Davidoff, R y J Museum Edition and any rare Tatuaje.
    Ashton ESG is on the list. Just no line BR
    Agreed with the Tats and others you listed. I think we are all getting an idea of the sticks, even if not on the list----we know what is (Davidoff Maduro) and what is not (Greycliff Professionale)
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Once this pass starts the only sticks that should be in the pass are the approved sticks in the list, no judgement calls afterwards IMO...
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Diamondog:
    Once this pass starts the only sticks that should be in the pass are the approved sticks in the list, no judgement calls afterwards IMO...
    I'll second that. After all it is a pretty impressive list.
    Thats fine I guess, but I thought Wing and I put a few more sticks in posts that were pretty good sticks and should go on the list as well.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    I think Goldy said works been busy. He may not have had the time to adjust the list.
    Understand totally, just want to make sure we are all on the same page when the pass goes out-----gonna be a nice one.
    I have a question for all of you. I have recieved a few PM's asking that the pass be limited to super Uber premo sticks and I wanted to see what the masses thought. Some people are concerned that a 35 dollar stick might be replaced with something like a AVO which is a little less than half the price. So, We can edit the list to only show the Super Uber sticks OR we could have two bags. One bag would be Super Uber Premo sticks ($20+) and the other bag would be the Super sticks (12-19 range) and would include AVO and the like.

What does everyone think?