Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mystery Retaliation Bomb

PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
Send out today, should hit by weds. Make sure ya'll have spare mailboxes, extra dirt, and grass seeds to repair the damage.

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    So I get off work last night and drive home and am looking forward to relaxing to find the front of my house blown away yet again. Psycho blew me away big time! 2 Ave Maria, 2 Bahia Maduro's, 1 Gurkha Black Dragon, 1 Gurkha Centurian, 1 Rocky Patel Olde World Maduro and an Ashton. Are you freaking kidding me? Thank you so much brother! I have a few Black Dragons and a few Centurians in the humi but haven't had them yet and didn't have any of the others you blew me away with. Guess this is what I get for hitting you with a welcome to the forum bomb......
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDL:
    So I get off work last night and drive home and am looking forward to relaxing to find the front of my house blown away yet again. Psycho blew me away big time! 2 Ave Maria, 2 Bahia Maduro's, 1 Gurkha Black Dragon, 1 Gurkha Centurian, 1 Rocky Patel Olde World Maduro and an Ashton. Are you freaking kidding me? Thank you so much brother! I have a few Black Dragons and a few Centurians in the humi but haven't had them yet and didn't have any of the others you blew me away with. Guess this is what I get for hitting you with a welcome to the forum bomb......
    All the dirty things ya do... yeah, they all come back to you... :-D

Thats what ya get ENFIDEL, ya bomb happy basturd! LOL Nicely done Psycho, nicely done!

• Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:

Thats what ya get ENFIDEL, ya bomb happy basturd! LOL Nicely done Psycho, nicely done!

Sniper says to ENFIDEL: Hi kettle this is the pot. You are black.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Sandman1am:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:

Sniper says to ENFIDEL: Hi kettle this is the pot. You are black.
    I know right. Glen watch it brother or I may have to get you......again....muahahaha