Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

College Bowl Season Game----Year II----GAMES HAVE STARTED

1235»

Comments

• Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    bandyt09:
    Congrats to Bobbo on his win, way to go.

Good luck to Firetruckguy and undulac with Auburn and to Robbyras who has Oregon.

I am kind of like a stats nut guy and here are a few interesting things from the pool this year.

Longest winning streak goes to undulac with 11 consecutive wins.

Longest LOSING streak goes to Bandyt09 with 10.

No one thought that Utah would beat Boise St as we all picked Boise St.
    Conversely, no one felt any love for Central Florida as we all thought Georgia was the one.

Bobbo2009 was the only one that "knew" Tulsa would take down Hawaii.

Dennisking felt the love for Army as wel all went with the dance partner of SMU.

Robbyras went out on a limb with Washington and made everyone else look foolish for sticking with Nebraska.

Hope someone else finds this as interesting as I do.

Thanks!!! Some of those stats are interesting. It's amazing how one game can change everything.
    undulac:
    Okay, here we go. . .

Congrats to bobbo for winning!!!

Like Volchor stated, if Oregon wins, Robby gets second place and it's over.

If Auburn wins, there are three scenarios. . .

Total points are 72 or under - firetruckguy comes in second.
    Exactly 73 point are scored - it would be an exact tie which would go to the Rose Bowl points and I would come in second since I was closer in points to the final score.
    Total points are 74 or higher - I would finish in second.

This way everybody is on the same page and we all have interest in tonights game. I still want to kick myself though. lol

Thanks!!!
    Again, good luck to Robby, Firetruckguy and Undulac fighting it out for second place tonight. It should be a good game.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    the Pac-10 gets no love... even when Oregon wins tonight it will be viewed as Auburn losing and not Oregon winning...

Congrats Bobbo and GOOOOOOOOOOO NIKE U!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Im good with everything and good luck second placers....... Now for auburn to score a touchback to beat Oregan 2 zip......;) Congrats Bobbo!
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Vulchor:
    Sooooo...we are saying Bobbo is the winner???(I think so anyway) AND CONGRATS!!!

Bobbo------please PM you address to myself, SirFoster, JZ, Dennisking, RedTail, and King JK. You will be receiving winnings from each of us.

Who ever finishes 2nd, please PM your addy to the remaining players (except the winner) to claim your winnings over us obviously losers;)
    The rest of us owe firetruck guy. Congrats!! I just PM'd you requesting your addy.
    robbyras:
    the Pac-10 gets no love... even when Oregon wins tonight it will be viewed as Auburn losing and not Oregon winning...

Congrats Bobbo and GOOOOOOOOOOO NIKE U!

Thanks!!

Rob
    firetruckguy:
    Im good with everything and good luck second placers....... Now for auburn to score a touchback to beat Oregan 2 zip......;) Congrats Bobbo!

Thanks and CONGRATS to you as well!!

Rob
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Congrats fellas!!! Whoever I need to send the sticks to, I'm guessing firetruckguy, PM me your addy and I'll have some sticks on the way tomorrow.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    bobbo's sticks go out today.
    how did Oregon go undefeated without a QB? life's little mysteries...
    robbyras:
    how did Oregon go undefeated without a QB? life's little mysteries...
    They ran the ball for 200 yards per game. The Auburn front line was just too big. They were able get in the back field pretty quick. Cant believe they had the total set at 73 points, what was vegas thinkin...
    Well boys, 2nd place is like kissing your sister....... but ill take it. i wanted to thank everyone, and cannot wait untill next year when im sure I wont be so lucky and ill give someone else some great sticks. Bobbo, send me your addy and I too will send you a little sumpin sumpin. Thanks all!
    zeebra:
    Congrats fellas!!! Whoever I need to send the sticks to, I'm guessing firetruckguy, PM me your addy and I'll have some sticks on the way tomorrow.

Thanks!!!
    firetruckguy:
    Well boys, 2nd place is like kissing your sister....... but ill take it. i wanted to thank everyone, and cannot wait untill next year when im sure I wont be so lucky and ill give someone else some great sticks. Bobbo, send me your addy and I too will send you a little sumpin sumpin. Thanks all!

PM to ya!!
    zeebra:

Got the winnings from Shawn today, great sticks my friend! A big frickin Cain, Padron, RP 1999 Conni, Cabaiguan, and a AVO maddy! Thanks for the package buddy!
    I started receiving my winnings in the past couple of days. Thanks to Dennisking, SirFoster, Vulchor and Redtailhawkoz for the sticks. I have not had the pleasure of trying any of the sticks they each sent so I am looking forward to trying them all this year. I was hoping to post some pics but I'm having a little trouble with photobucket at the moment so I will get them up later. Thanks again guys. Again, I will post some pics in a day or two!!

Rob
    Todd, AKA bandyt09 sent me his sticks today. Big dog sent 10 fine sticks including a PE! Many thanks man!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    firetruckguy:
    Todd, AKA bandyt09 sent me his sticks today. Big dog sent 10 fine sticks including a PE! Many thanks man!
    Brett, after a hard fought victory (for 2nd place) I felt you needed something special.
    undulac:
    Vulchor:
    Sooooo...we are saying Bobbo is the winner???(I think so anyway) AND CONGRATS!!!

Bobbo------please PM you address to myself, SirFoster, JZ, Dennisking, RedTail, and King JK. You will be receiving winnings from each of us.

Who ever finishes 2nd, please PM your addy to the remaining players (except the winner) to claim your winnings over us obviously losers;)
    The rest of us owe firetruck guy. Congrats!! I just PM'd you requesting your addy.
    Dan hit me with his sticks today, Nice! I have been waiting to try the Intenso. Thanks again my friend!
    firetruckguy:
    zeebra:

Got the winnings from Shawn today, great sticks my friend! A big frickin Cain, Padron, RP 1999 Conni, Cabaiguan, and a AVO maddy! Thanks for the package buddy!
    Cool. Enjoy em and congrats on 2nd place. As I was always told.......2nd place is the first loser, lol, but you still win Brett. That RP 99 is a good smoke, goes great with a cup o joe!
    I got my winning from KingJK729, or at least I think it was him. The return address seems close enough to him. A great selection of six sticks including a Graycliff Edicion Limitada 2010. What a BORK!! I've been wanting to try one.
    Robbyras sent me his sticks today, damn nice! Thanks alot brother for the 5 Vegas miami, black pearl, 5 vegas cask strengh, 1989, and a big old MAXX torp. Your a breat BORK my friend!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Oh man almost forgot about this. Will someone please PM me the winner's contact info....it was Bobbo2009 right? Games weren't as fun this year to watch without having something at stake but they were still pretty good. From last years Champ to this years Congrats and a package to follow.
    Sandman1am:
    Oh man almost forgot about this. Will someone please PM me the winner's contact info....it was Bobbo2009 right? Games weren't as fun this year to watch without having something at stake but they were still pretty good. From last years Champ to this years Congrats and a package to follow.
    PM to you
    firetruckguy:
    Robbyras sent me his sticks today, damn nice! Thanks alot brother for the 5 Vegas miami, black pearl, 5 vegas cask strengh, 1989, and a big old MAXX torp. Your a breat BORK my friend!
    Glad you like the selection... Congrats again and Enjoy!