Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bombing In Florida

jhopephullejhopephulle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 29
at 3 oclock today docedwards bomb he sent blew up a poor mail carrier. they will recover tho. doc sent me a great package of cigars because he is a standup guy. thank you very much doc this package means alot to me. gonna smoke one tonite during the nfl game. made my nite.

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Docedwards is good peeps!

• cigarmonkeycigarmonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    Another bomb in FL eh? I came home only to see the front portion of my house missing from a bomb Bandyt09 dropped on me. It was saddening to see my house destroyed but awesome at the same time. Great guys on this forum. That's for sure.
  • MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    See now, I was home all day and felt two really bad rumbles will I was riping up my carpet in preperation for tomorrows unstall.... I was wondering what thoses were...Hell, I'm all the way down in wellington too Hope the postman in all right.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    cigarmonkey:
    Another bomb in FL eh? I came home only to see the front portion of my house missing from a bomb Bandyt09 dropped on me. It was saddening to see my house destroyed but awesome at the same time. Great guys on this forum. That's for sure.
    Glad they got there, I hope you enjoy them. I believe most everything has some decent (6+ months) time in the humi on them.