Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Help me out?

wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
Hey guys. I stumbled onto a great line of cigars and I've been wanting more. Unfortunately, CCom doesn't have it. Was wondering if anyone here does.

I'm looking for either tins of Winston Churchill Spitfire or Winston Churchill Classic. I know it's a Davidoff owned line. I'll be willing to do two for one depending on value of the cigars or tins.

Oh. And always willing to take any and all Padron as well :P

Willing to trade Man O' War, Gurkha Centurian, Alec Bradley Retreat, Cain F, one or two Ave Maria, Cu-Avana Intenso, 5 Vegas Miami, CAO Black, and Macanudo Cru Royale. If you want anything else that's not listed, please mention or list your wishlist in your PM. Thanks.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    my B&M is a davidoff dealer. ill see if they have those sizes in.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    wwhwang:
    Hey guys. I stumbled onto a great line of cigars and I've been wanting more. Unfortunately, CCom doesn't have it. Was wondering if anyone here does.

I'm looking for either tins of Winston Churchill Spitfire or Winston Churchill Classic. I know it's a Davidoff owned line. I'll be willing to do two for one depending on value of the cigars or tins.

Oh. And always willing to take any and all Padron as well :P

Willing to trade Man O' War, Gurkha Centurian, Alec Bradley Retreat, Cain F, one or two Ave Maria, Cu-Avana Intenso, 5 Vegas Miami, CAO Black, and Macanudo Cru Royale. If you want anything else that's not listed, please mention or list your wishlist in your PM. Thanks.
    I know my B&M has them, don't remember the price...how many are you looking for and I'll take a look...
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Well I can't help you get em, but I would be happy to help you smoke them.lol ;)
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Looking to get at least two sticks of the Winston Churchill Classic or two tins of the Winston Churchill Spitfire. My B&M has them for 20 bucks per stick or tin. With my current budget, I'd much rather trade tobacco than shell out that much cash.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Diamondog:
    You have a PM
    Thanks. I'll save it for future reference (when I have money). Rather trade for now though.