Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Jingle Bombs!

2»

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Redtailhawkoz:
    WTF do I do with these!
    Well Oz... ya smoke em.... :-D

Glad they finally got there brother, I was beginning to get a bit worried. Remember that gigantic Gurkha you sent me earlier this year? D@mn thing took nearly THREE HOURS to smoke fellas - nearly the entire drive from KC to StL! Well, I bet on two things from that - you like Gurkha, and you like BIG! LOL So when I saw the monster size Black Dragons in a B&M in Topeka KS, I said "Ozzie gotsta have dat!".

Also my brother, you have endured the most brutal year of personal strife I think Ive ever seen. I figured that entitled you to a little happiness - so I sent you DOUBLE HAPPINESS! LOL I expect they will bring you good luck for the coming year, so smoke em quick!

Oz, you were the first person I really met on the forums here & Im proud and honored to call you my friend. I wish you a very Merry Xmas & a Happy New Year.

Oh, almost forgot - ya got one more coming. And if you liked this bomb, you are gonna LOOOOOOVE whats coming up! :-D
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    What? ANOTHER ONE....OH CRAP......I NEED TO FORTIFY.....I NEED A COOLIDOO R......OR A CABINET!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    MAN DOWN MAN DOWN!!!! Sniper hit me! You are ridiculous man! Thank you so much. I can't believe you hooked me up with this ridiculous sampler. You are one helluva bork!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I GOT JINGLE-BOMBED!!!

jingle-bombs

After an exceptionally long night of Christmas shopping I came home tonight with a wallet holding desperately on to my last single dollar bill and bulging around a mountain of receipts. The wifey says "I think you got some cigars in the mail."

"Really?" I question. As I walk back to the table I notice the box sitting pleasantly on top of the Christmas cards. "Holy cow, it's from the Sniper! it's a jingle-bomb!!!" I shout.

"I wish I had something to record you right now."

This is my first bomb and it really couldn't have come at a more opportune time. Just as the holiday season was beginning to grind this bomb arrived and has greatly elevated my spirits and filled me with cheer!

If you only knew how many times I've pulled this sampler up and looked at it online...drooling at the thought of pulling the trigger, only to chicken out time and again. This is a wonderful gift and I am floored by your generosity. You are truly a great Brother of the Leaf.

THANK YOU FOR KEELING ME!!!
    Three targets down, with a couple more to go!

You are very welcome fellas, glad you enjoyed the gifts. People who got jingle bombs were folks on the forum who positively affected me thru the year, whether it be by bombing me, contest wins that introduced me to new favorites, or even just being good friends.

So to all who receive jingle bombs, thank you and I hope you all have an excellent holiday season!

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    I have been bombed big time.....i have not been active really on the forums for 2 weeks now due to crazy work and being busy...but mr sniper nailed me hard today with all my favorites on my bio list....dude...your too kind...thank you so much....and trust me i need to start bombing so much more!!!
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    I have been bombed big time.....i have not been active really on the forums for 2 weeks now due to crazy work and being busy...but mr sniper nailed me hard today with all my favorites on my bio list....dude...your too kind...thank you so much....and trust me i need to start bombing so much more!!!
    THATS for all you do around here Joe, for BOTL & troops alike! You are an A+ BOTL in my book, and I figured it was time someone did for you for a change. Hope you enjoy the sticks and have an awesome holiday season my friend!

• GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    This is impressive. My bombs look like firecrackers compared to these plastiques.
    Goldy:
    This is impressive. My bombs look like firecrackers compared to these plastiques.
    Thanks, Im happy to do it. Back in late summer, I thought about all the cool stuff people around here did for me & decided to give some back.

Ok STay TUNED I am Taking Pictures of THIS FREAKING JINGLE BOMB I RECIEVED>>>>>>>>> LOL
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Ok STay TUNED I am Taking Pictures of THIS FREAKING JINGLE BOMB I RECIEVED>>>>>>>>> LOL
    Get a camera with a big lens Oz... LMAO!

I couldnt wait to shgow this Freaking thing! More to Come but here ya go!
    ONE HELLAVA CIGAR! Thanks Glen... does anyone know how to keep this fresh.. ROTFLMAO
    Photobucket
    Redtailhawkoz:
    ONE HELLAVA CIGAR! Thanks Glen... does anyone know how to keep this fresh.. ROTFLMAO
    Photobucket

by the way this thing is a 66 Ring Gauge X 19 Inches long... Cheech and Chong would be Jealous!
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Photobucket

by the way this thing is a 66 Ring Gauge X 18 Inches long... Cheech and Chong would be Jealous!

Thats 18 inches long but whats an INch between friends! ROTFLMAO!
    Wow, thats a full day right there! Looks awesome.
    Goldy:
    Wow, thats a full day right there! Looks awesome.

Thats an OZZFEST CIGAR! !!!!!!!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    My wife would know what to do with that...eh-eh-eh!
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Here's the beauty of why I sent it to you Oz - now you can tell Maria you HAVE TO buy the cabinet humidor, 'cause there's no other way to store it! LOL
    The Sniper:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Here's the beauty of why I sent it to you Oz - now you can tell Maria you HAVE TO buy the cabinet humidor, 'cause there's no other way to store it! LOL
    OH, thats a great idea! Send me one!!
    yeah that will work! ROTFLMAO! She really thinks we are NUTS!
    I think she's right! LOL