Home Non Cigar Related

Well I almost got to go to a football game this year.

GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
I finally got tickets to go to a Vikings game and I was so excited. Then a blizzard poo'd on MSP and caused the game to move to monday night. No problem, I can change things around. BUT WAIT, this morning the FREAKING ROOF COLLAPSED.

If there is a bright side, this may push us closer to getting a new stadium. And maybe my tickets will become collectors items in a few years.

Comments

• LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    Bad news for me is I have Petersen and Forte on my fantasy team. Where are they gonna play, Detroit?
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    I also have Peterson on my fantasy team, what the heck. It's fantasy playoffs for our league and I play the toughest team.
    Sorry you missed a game Goldy.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    It'll push the Vikings to move to L.A., maybe.
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    Luko:
    Bad news for me is I have Petersen and Forte on my fantasy team. Where are they gonna play, Detroit?
    Oops, was thinking Vikings play Chicago, but Chicago is going to be busy beating New England. So now with the extra day, Favre will play, throw 4 picks to the Giants, and NY wins again.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    JCizzle:
    I think this will force them to choose to build a new stadium or leave.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Sorry about you missing the game Goldy. If the roads are not too bad a buddy of mine and I were talking about making the trip to Detroit to watch this game for free!!! I will tell you how it is if we go.
  • smokeater187smokeater187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    Luko:
    Luko:
    Oops, was thinking Vikings play Chicago, but Chicago is going to be busy beating New England. So now with the extra day, Favre will play, throw 4 picks to the Giants, and NY wins again.
    so much for the bears beating up on new england muhahahah
    Luko:
    Luko:
    Yeah, they really showed them. =D
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    JCizzle:
    Nah, my Chargers are going to move to L.A....at least that's the word on the street (for the last few years).
    That could work.