Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

New BORK Gift Pack!

HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
Yup... I'm also looking for any new members to the forum, new cigar enthusiasts, OR, even someone that a member knows that might enjoy a nice little starter pack! Feel free to post nominations (including nominating yourself) here in the thread, or you can PM me. You WON'T be disappointed!

Edited: Barring extreme exclusions, I think I might want to keep this to members of the forum...

Comments

• nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    I'm game for a gift!
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    I'd like to nominate letashane. This is the new BORK is friends with Enfidl, just returned from service where he found out his ex *** stole his Humi and sticks. I'm planning to hit him with a welcome bomb myself, when I can walk around again
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    PsychoSJG:
    I'd like to nominate letashane. This is the new BORK is friends with Enfidl, just returned from service where he found out his ex *** stole his Humi and sticks. I'm planning to hit him with a welcome bomb myself, when I can walk around again
    that guy sounds like a good guy
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    PsychoSJG:
    Damn good idea - I think we have a winner.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Hays:
    PsychoSJG:
    I wish I could send at the same time as you to make him regret ever joining the forum haha
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Hays:
    PsychoSJG:

+1, what better way to show a new brother what kind of folks inhabit this forum
  • MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    PsychoSJG:
    WOW, we're on the same page. I said the same thing earlier on the new "bomb need target" thread.
  • ellinasellinas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 329
    well i've been smoking for a year now, and about 4 days ago i got a friend hooked on cigars......i let him try a diesel unlimited and since then all he can think about is cigars...for being new to the forum....shame is a good choice too