Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Biggest Loser (RULES TWEAKED)---THIS THREAD IS FINISHED

2»

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Vulchor:
    Front or side, your choice. Shorts/boxers/briefs (if you must) only. Whole body preferable, half if not. One of you and one of you on the scale if at all possible, or at least one of you and one of the scale reading while youre on it.
    I will have to delete this thread from my computer so as not to buzz kill the Daily Hotties. This will be the last time I visit this thread so good luck to all !
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Kaspera-----one more word, and us "large boned" men may decide to eat you.....lol
    bump------anyone else wanting in, please do so. ALL OTHERS, Happy New Year-----but only 4 more days til reckoning.
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    Here are my pics as long as I dont have to weigh on every week I am in. My new jobs has traveling in it so I wil be away from my scale sometimes a few weeks at a time. How do I shrink my picks to fit the hole.
    Sounds fine Ship. Could you at least try to get pics up of a weigh in every few weeks? If you cant do it on the day of---thats fine, or even on another scale-----since the only weights that really matter are first one and the last one (for those everyone must use the same scale)....just makes everyone else aware of what their up against and helps to keep us all accountable......sound good?
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    Vulchor:
    Sounds fine Ship. Could you at least try to get pics up of a weigh in every few weeks? If you cant do it on the day of---thats fine, or even on another scale-----since the only weights that really matter are first one and the last one (for those everyone must use the same scale)....just makes everyone else aware of what their up against and helps to keep us all accountable......sound good?
    Yeah that sounds very resonable. I am sure I can at some point find a scale while I am out.I should not be gone more than a couple weeks at a time so I should be able to snap a pic on my scale every couple weeks.
    PM to everyone signed up----Ship, you can disregard some of it because we talked here and figured it out...but I send a blanket pm to everyone.
    Last sign up night!!!!!!!!!! One more person makes it an even number...anyone????
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    sold...I'll do it, Maybe the extra motivation will help. I'm in
    good for you Bob....youre in. I will be sending you the same PM I sent to the others as a reminder here soon.
    NEW THREAD WILL BE POSTED TONIGHT----PLEASE REMEMBER TO WEIGH IN AND START POSTING PICS TOMORROW.