Home Non Cigar Related

Positive thoughts at 11am Pacific

2»

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    So we have an update... and that update is that there isn't much of an update... they still haven't posted the job, but I'm assuming it will be posted in the coming days... Meanwhile, I have separate interview this Wednesday... it's with a wine distributor in SF... so not the same deal as the Giants at all, but more money and responsibility so that's good... It's more of a Brand Management role with some additional required design elements... so we'll cross our fingers for that as well...

Thanks for all the support guys! I'll keep you updated as the search continues!
  • smokeater187smokeater187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    just saw this today...good luck to you brother sounds like a pretty awesome opportunity!!!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Well... it's interview day again! With the Giants gig still up in the air (and my lingering doubt that it is going to be a substantial position) I am now turning my attention to another industry that I am passionate about... WINE

I'm meeting with the owner of a wine distributor/retailer in SF about a Brand Management position... While it may not be my dream job, it's an almost perfect fit... Their list of needs read just like my resume, so I am going in there with a lot of confidence...

Luckily, I am not in a position where I need this job financially... but it seems like a great opportunity for me to be part of a team again... i really miss that...

anyway... send all your "Rob is AWESOME!" thoughts to downtown SF at 11am today!