Home Ratings & Reviews

Gran Habano Vintage from last weeks DD

2»

Comments

• dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    Did you smoke the Robusto or the Churchill that had improved?
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Churchills from the DD a few weeks back; they were young when they shipped out
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I agree, these are still too fresh! I smoked one this weekend and I didn't enjoy it at all. I didn't hate it either, it just tasted fresh. Hopefully if I let these rest for a year they will be good to go
    Yes I have a bundle of the Churchills but haven't broken them out of the celophane. They have been resting a couple months now. No rush with these now that I hear some not so good comments about youth, etc.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Had my first one from the DD bundle I bought, been sitting in my Humi since I got them, terrible burn and the flavor was hit and miss. Need to sit longer I guess.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    brotheradam:
    Had my first one from the DD bundle I bought, been sitting in my Humi since I got them, terrible burn and the flavor was hit and miss. Need to sit longer I guess.
    Cellophane on, or off? Mine seem to have improved greatly since purchase after the 3 step process above, cello off. I almost always take the cello off all my cigars, unless I'm planning to give/trade them.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Amos Umwhat:
    brotheradam:
    Cellophane on, or off? Mine seem to have improved greatly since purchase after the 3 step process above, cello off. I almost always take the cello off all my cigars, unless I'm planning to give/trade them.
    Cellophane on, thanks for the tip, I'll give that a try.
    I haven't touched mine at all...individual celophane still on as well as plastic around the Mazo.