Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

So I got a text from lilwing88

Ironmick63Ironmick63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 100
Yesterday lilwing88 sent me a text asking if I had mail box insurance and I was woundering what the hell he was talking about I thought maybe he was drunk. So he told me that I'll see and that was that. So today I'm wacthing my 8 month old and the door bell rings so I go over to the door and see the mail man walking away. So I open the door and what do I see 3 boxes all for me, I'm like what the hell is going on. When I open the boxes I see cigars one of the boxes has lilwing88 address on it, I was like holy *** what is going on. So I called lilwing88 up and asked him what was going on and what did he do. After what he told me I couldn't believe it and he told me that there are more coming. I just want to thank everyone that is taking part in this, I really haven't work in a year, the construction bus. is really bad in Chicago. So I'm a stay home dad right now. This couldn't of happen at a more perfect time because I'm very low on my sticks and I really couldn't buy any right now so THANK YOU again to ALL of you guys. P.S. When I start working again you guys are in big trouble.

Comments