Home Ratings & Reviews

Don Pedro?

BlatalianBlatalian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 17
Ok so me and my cigar buddies were sitting around smoking and talking about cigars. When one of my friends asks, "have any of you guys ever had or even seen a Puerto Rican cigar?” All of us had the same answer, Nope. So I did some digging and the only Puerto Rican cigar company I could find is Don Pedro. I have yet to try this brand. So I was wondering if anyone out there has had this cigar or know of any other Puerto Rican companies. I am a bit of an adventurer. So I like to try everything and anything that I can. So please let me know any reviews or suggestions that you might have.

Comments

• lifeintheusvilifeintheusvi Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
    saw this post while i was on the site, so i signed up to answer your question...i live in the usvi (only about 60 miles from PR), so don pedro is now one our most "local" brands.  don pedro makes a good quality product, and also may be one of the only companies that ship to AFO/APO, military, and us territory addresses.  we always have a problem in the islands with stateside companies willing to ship to u.s. territories, etc., so this is a good option and i like to support companies that haven't "forgotten" about shipping to us at strange mailing address.  since at one point a while back i wrote a review that ended up getting posted on the testimonials for the don pedro site, i will refer you to that for specific details, but this is a professional, legit company with a good product.  i ordered another box recently and passed them out at my wedding reception; enjoyed by all...