Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Early Spring Cleaning

The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
Being snowed in for a couple days afforded me the opportunity to go thru the humidors and identify stuff that are either taking up too much space or that I no longer care for because my palette has changed. So without further blithering, here are the sticks Im looking to trade away....

10x Gran Habano Vintage 2002 Robustos

10x El Mejor Emerald Torpedos

5x Rocky Patel Sun Grown Toros

2x Gurkha Regent Torpedos

1x NUB Habano

1x NUB Maduro

1x 5 Vegas 'A' Churchill

1x Ave Maria Barbarrosa (???)

1x Carlos Torano Casa Torano Churchill

1x 601 Red Robusto

Im not particularly hung up on "number of sticks vs number of sticks" or "dollar value vs dollar value" on this trade. Remember, its spring training - when you make me a trade offer, YOU tell ME what you feel is the right number of sticks you are offering for the sticks you wish to trade for. Only place I might get a little beeotchy is size - Im not a fan of big ring gauge or churchills.

Fair enough? OK then, here is what I would LOVE to bring in (in no particular order)... San Miguel

San Cristobal

San Cristobal Seleccion Del Sol

Oliva Serie V

Oliva Master Blends III

LFD Ligero / Double Ligero

Tatuaje Miami / Havana VI

La Aurora 1495

La Aurora Barrel Aged

AVO anything (particularly fond of 787's & XO's)

5 Vegas Cask Strength

If you dont have anything on my "wants" list, dont despair - make an offer that you think is fair & maybe we can hammer something out. Trying to be as "customer friendly" as possible here. :-D

Please shoot me your offers via PM. The list will be updated as trades are completed.

Thanks for your consideration and readyyyyyyyyyyy.....

GO!

Comments