Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bombed, meltdown, extreme prejudice.

letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
Okay I have seen one shot one kill cigar snipers, "who cares what I blow up" cigar infidels, cigar bombs, cigar bombing campaigns, atomic cigar bombs. But nothing could have prepared me for what all my BOTLS in the north have done to me this week. They have taken all their bitter cold, windchills, freezing temperatures, and snow (I hear its cold too whatever it is) and exploded it on my poor home.
My family is scared to go outside. My wife started crying today because we were low on milk and it would mean leaving the comfort of our warm home to go outside in this monstrosity that all my northern BOTL's call winter. I don't know who I have angered or provoked to get this type of treatment, but all I can say is I'm sorry, call off jack frost. I am waving the white flag. Make the cold stop. I surrender.
sincerely,
cold in south texas

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    how cold is it there lol
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    letsgowithbob:
    Okay I have seen one shot one kill cigar snipers, "who cares what I blow up" cigar infidels, cigar bombs, cigar bombing campaigns, atomic cigar bombs. But nothing could have prepared me for what all my BOTLS in the north have done to me this week. They have taken all their bitter cold, windchills, freezing temperatures, and snow (I hear its cold too whatever it is) and exploded it on my poor home.
    My family is scared to go outside. My wife started crying today because we were low on milk and it would mean leaving the comfort of our warm home to go outside in this monstrosity that all my northern BOTL's call winter. I don't know who I have angered or provoked to get this type of treatment, but all I can say is I'm sorry, call off jack frost. I am waving the white flag. Make the cold stop. I surrender.
    sincerely,
    cold in south texas
    SISSY!!!! Look NORTH
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    One strand of " The Beards " whisker hair in your fireplace will heat the next 6 generations of your family !!! Don't have a fireplace ... " The Beard " will build it for you and the sacrifice a whisker ... why you may ask .... because IT CAN !!!