Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trading Pinar del Rio Classico (corona, connecticut) - TRADE DONE/CLOSED

xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
Well, I got these about a month back, let them rest, and lit one up - hate it, just like I hate all corona's. For whatever reason, I prefer larger ring gauges for their taste, the larger wrapper:filler ratio is just my preference, so I'm looking to unload about 18 or so of these.

I'd like to trade them for something that's between mild and medium-full (not a fan of full-bodied cigars), though I'm always open to Diesel Unlimited's, Padron's (maybe a 4000 series or so); I'd also trade all 18 for 2 or 3 MOW Armada's. Otherwise, I'm open to suggestions.

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    xmacro:
    the larger wrapper:filler ratio is just my preference,
    Son, I am disappoint. To each their own though. That is one of the most important adages that can be applied to the wide world of cigar enjoyment.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    xmacro:
    Well, I got these about a month back, let them rest, and lit one up - hate it, just like I hate all corona's. For whatever reason, I prefer larger ring gauges for their taste, the larger wrapper:filler ratio is just my preference, so I'm looking to unload about 18 or so of these.

I'd like to trade them for something that's between mild and medium-full (not a fan of full-bodied cigars), though I'm always open to Diesel Unlimited's, Padron's (maybe a 4000 series or so); I'd also trade all 18 for 2 or 3 MOW Armada's. Otherwise, I'm open to suggestions.

PM to ya
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    docbp87:
    xmacro:
    Son, I am disappoint. To each their own though. That is one of the most important adages that can be applied to the wide world of cigar enjoyment.
    Back at ya; sorry for the delay, weekend was crazy for me
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    docbp87:
    xmacro:
    True. I dunno why, but small ring gauges just never clicked with me. From MOW Virtue to Padron's, whenever I get the same cigar in different vitola's, I'm always drawn to the larger ring gauges, 52+ (60's a bit big; 52-56 is just right IMO) and always turned off by the tastes I get from the smaller ring gauges.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    xmacro:
    docbp87:
    xmacro:
    True. I dunno why, but small ring gauges just never clicked with me. From MOW Virtue to Padron's, whenever I get the same cigar in different vitola's, I'm always drawn to the larger ring gauges, 52+ (60's a bit big; 52-56 is just right IMO) and always turned off by the tastes I get from the smaller ring gauges.
    I feel ya bro, I'm the same way with almost every stick!