Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BOOM ! headshot

sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
just got hit by the sniper, hes one top BORK
a little while ago after seeing that i had never tried the ccom purple label we had a little chat, i mentioned that i liked a nice mild cigar with a pint of cold cider on a summers day. and he said that either the ccom purple label or the oliva Connecticut was his fav mild cigar.

thanks a lot dude, they all look awesome. :)

this is the .338 round he hit me with.

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Glen's good peeps. nice shot to the dome
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    That'll make ya think twice about donning a helmet before getting the mail, nice shot sniper!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Nice hit. I bet you have a neat 52-ring gauge hole in your head from that.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    bigharpoon:
    That'll make ya think twice about donning a helmet before getting the mail, nice shot sniper!
    That BETTER make his little @$$ think twice about cheap-shotting me with an AJ Dirty Dozen sampler out of the blue! LOL

Seriously tho, you are most welcome sol. Hope you enjoy them all, and make sure to pm me with what you think of them as you fire em up brother. :-)

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    sol1821:
    just got hit by the sniper, hes one top BORK
    a little while ago after seeing that i had never tried the ccom purple label we had a little chat, i mentioned that i liked a nice mild cigar with a pint of cold cider on a summers day. and he said that either the ccom purple label or the oliva Connecticut was his fav mild cigar.

thanks a lot dude, they all look awesome. :)

this is the .338 round he hit me with.

Thats why we Love him and he is called the SNIPER!
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    The Sniper:
    bigharpoon:
    That BETTER make his little @$$ think twice about cheap-shotting me with an AJ Dirty Dozen sampler out of the blue! LOL

Seriously tho, you are most welcome sol. Hope you enjoy them all, and make sure to pm me with what you think of them as you fire em up brother. :-)

i definitely will do brother, the question is will i be able to resist them until the summer :P
    thanks again dude. :)