Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Need to dump Oliveros Classic 20 ct. singles

drpepperdudedrpepperdude Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 298
EDIT 02/09/2011: After a couple of attempts to work something out, it seems these turkeys are just not meant to be smoked by me or anyone else. Letting the thread die...

I have 20 Oliveros Classic (Sumatra?) sticks that I want to dump.

Make no misake...these are super cheap ($1 a stick), smoke'em while doing yardwork, that I will NEVER smoke. I smoked one and decided that as someone who only smokes 5-6 sticks a week, I want everything I smoke to be a premium I'll enjoy.

I cannot stress enough how "everyday budgety" these sticks are compared to what most BOTL's smoke. Having said that, if someone wants them... I'll send them your way and all I would want is whatever you think 20 of these turds are worth. 1 stick, 2 sticks... 1/2-a-stick-that-you-smoked-last-week-and-it's-still-sitting-in-your-study.... whatever!

I've never traded here so I'm the low man on the totem pole; I'm more than happy to send these first and do not expect anything back until they arrive on your doorstep and have been opened and a curse has issued from your mouth about how cheap these are. Then send me whatever you see fit!

send me a PM and tell me how this trading, and passing and so forth works amongst ya and I'll get them out!

Comments