Home Ratings & Reviews

MoW Armada problems

mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
Well, I had my first Armada tonight and the flavor was ok but may have been overshadowed by the problems I had with the stick. It burned evenly so that was ok but there seemed to be little cuts within a 1/2 to 3/4 of the cap / head, like the wrapper dried out a little faster than the filler and split just in this area. It was weird bcuz the cuts were pretty small but big enough that when I took a draw I could feel the air coming in from the cuts and not the foot of the cigar. I had to literally put the cigar twice as far in my mouth (I know I know, "that’s what she said") to cover the holes so I could get a decent draw. It was very annoying to say the least. I'm gonna have to assume they came from the factory this way as I've let them rest for about a month and I pulled them out of my well stabilized coolidor. Every cigar I've smoked in the last two weeks has come out of my coolidor with no problems what so ever. Has anyone else experienced this or do you think this was a one-time thing. I have 2 more that I'll let rest another month or so and try again but I expected a little better showing from a cigar of this caliber.

Comments