Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

CLOSED FOR ENTRIES--Logo for a five pack? CLOSED

2»

Comments

• DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    [IMG]http://emob1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee400/DSWarmack/utf-8BRENDQy5qcGc.jpg
    If I did this right we will see a photo of the first logo submision...
    Ehhh, forget it. Take th [IMG] off and put it in your browser.
    Trying to do all this from a blackberry is killing me!
    Let's try this
    Photobucket
    No more takers? That was an easy win in that case.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    I'll get to working on a couple variations tonight for use on shirts and whatnot
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Send me your email. I have an idea to send you
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    DSWarmack:
    No more takers? That was an easy win in that case.
    /////I had been working on a few ideas...although I thought we had until early March. Obviously, not a problem if you wanna shut it down early, it is your contest :) p.s...the 1st entry is well done!
    The cointest is not shut down, I just hadn't heard from anyone else and thought that I had gotten all I was getting. I appologize for any missunderstanding. The contest will continue as planned. Entries must be turned in by the time stated earlier in the thread. I also recievedd word last night that the Army design club (Doha chapter) is getting in on it. If that is the case, I will have one stateside winner and one local winner. I am excited. I thought that I was only getting the one entry, which everyone loves. The more the merrier.
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    this a bad quality pic but you get the idea :p
    it would need some tidying up
    That's sweet! Man I am loving all of these. I am contimplating taking myself out of the voting so I don't have to make a decision.
    Just to update: there is only a little over three days left to get your submission in. It must be emailed to me (email in first post) by the time stated (first poost) to quallify.
    how many do you have sarge?
    I think the count is at 5 so far. Ill have to see. I need to put them up here so everyone can see them.
    Tonight is the deadline for entries. Send then in if you've got 'em.
    closed... in no particular order, the entries are as follows:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! The winner will be posted tomorrow evening.
    Any winner yet?
    Yes, and I am NOT HAPPY! I'm tired of democracy within private clubs! Next time I will pick the d@amned logo I want. Next time when some CW4 tells me PETA will be upset because there are crosshairs on a freaking camel I'm gonna loose it! There were a good number of votes for yours, both of them, and for the crest with cross cigars and camel. The one that beat you (and this pi$$e$ me off) is the one on the bottom with the camels fat lip sticking out. There will be changes made! It has to be a dead camel or soon to be dead camel, so we will stitch his eyes shut. There must be a cigar in the logo, so we will figure out a way to throw a pajero in there. And the bottom will be changed to read Cigar Club. Otherwise the can start uo the 'dead camel club' and go do whatever the H3LL they want to. I was really mad about that. I told the CW4 that if he was so concerned about what PETA thought he should leave the cigar club and join them. He told me he was a member, and I looked at an imaginary list on my phone and told him he wasn't in the directory. He said he was indeed a member and I should look again. I told him he wasn't and he got mad and I finally told him I was a founding member that I had a list of all members. He said I was too young to have been... Anyways at the end when I told him I was in PETA 'People for he Eating of Tasty Animals (and their flesh) he told me he was going to write me up. FAT CHANCE! Man the army is not what it used to be. Anyways, thatnks for all the participation! Once the logo is corrected I will post it her. And if you need anything let me know.
    That's a shame. Maybe you should have the DCW4CC!
    OK, now that I am done with my tirade and not nearly as peeved by CWOs....... Everyone wins, cant afford a full fiver for everyone, but because I brought in a ringer and he won, I will send out consolation prizes to everyone. If you submitted a logo, PM me your address.