Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• jacketsrulejacketsrule Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    Oliva O perfecto before work, now Cain Daytona for lunch.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Ccom house blend Cuban Label
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    This morning I smoked a DPG Cuban Classic. With lunch I smoked a Tat Havana. Mmmmm good day.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    jacketsrule:
    Oliva O perfecto before work, now Cain Daytona for lunch.

Never had a Oliva O, only the Oliva V. Is this a milder or medium strength ciger?

Had a Cohiba Red Dot Miniature maduro courtesy of Wwhwang. Your day is coming, the postal service up there can't stop it, lol....
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    An AVO Heritage with my morning joe..... Good ***!ng morning!

lilwing88:

Awesome, I had the Avo Heritage Short Robusto last night and it was very satisfying. I told Lakota72, I have to get a box of them for my morning smokes, lol. The next morning after saying that, you post this....
    RCY Cigars:
    lilwing88:

Awesome, I had the Avo Heritage Short Robusto last night and it was very satisfying. I told Lakota72, I have to get a box of them for my morning smokes, lol. The next morning after saying that, you post this....
    It's a great morning smoke. Medium bodied, smooth and balanced with a little spice. Perfect.
    lilwing88:
    RCY Cigars:
    lilwing88:

It's a great morning smoke. Medium bodied, smooth and balanced with a little spice. Perfect.

That's how I felt when I smoked it last night. It was very enjoyable. It will be amongst the first smokes I pick up when I get to the states. At least I know I'm not alone on my thoughts for that cigar, thanks...
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762

Augusto Reyes Nativo Corona with just over 2 years on it........

bandyt09:

WT, is that and with 2 years on it? Another smoke I have not heard of or smoked. Enjoy Todd...
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Tatuaje petit cazadores reserva with about 1.5 years.
    lcpleel:
    Tatuaje petit cazadores reserva with about 1.5 years.

One day my friend, one day.

Going to have a RYJ Reserva Real this morning with my cup o joe.

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    How about soon? Send me home addy. I'll have it ready for you when you get home.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Cu Avana Maduro. A nice, mellow smoke very reminiscent of Perdomo 10th maduro. I've discovered that lately I've been reaching for the full-bodied smokes less and less and reaching for the mild and medium smokes more and more. The trade I did with MTuccelli has introduced me to a TON of cigars that weren't on my radar. So refreshing.
  • jfacianejfaciane Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    Just had a Perdomo 2 Limited Edicion 2008 Robusto. Good long, enjoyable smoke. Can't go wrong with Perdomos stuff.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:

WT, is that and with 2 years on it? Another smoke I have not heard of or smoked. Enjoy Todd...

2 will be reserved for your welcome home package then.......Along with other aged stragglers, just let me know when ansd where to send it.

bandyt09:
    RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:

2 will be reserved for your welcome home package then.......Along with other aged stragglers, just let me know when ansd where to send it.

Ummm, I wasn't asking for anything Sir. Just simply making a comment about the cigar you were smoking. But don't worry, you will have my address. I will make sure I send it to you, lol...

Had a Avo Heritage Short Robusto with my cup o joe this morning. Very smooth and creamy smoke throughout.
  • ug danug dan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    Carlos Torano Signature robusto while gardening.
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:
    RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:

Ummm, I wasn't asking for anything Sir. Just simply making a comment about the cigar you were smoking. But don't worry, you will have my address. I will make sure I send it to you, lol...

Had a Avo Heritage Short Robusto with my cup o joe this morning. Very smooth and creamy smoke throughout.
    You can't talk about cigars with Todd it makes him trigger happy lol
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Well its kinda still morning here, and I'm about to light up either a Magnum Force or a La Unica. I've never had either, but the La Unica has been in my humidor for almost 4 years. Wasn't trying to really age it, just never picked it up because I wasn't really excited about it. LoL
    It's already 89 degrees with the heat index here in Chicago and I'm trying to enjoy a My Father Cedro. But it's fawkin hot!!!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    lilwing88:
    It's already 89 degrees with the heat index here in Chicago and I'm trying to enjoy a My Father Cedro. But it's fawkin hot!!!
    I'm not very sympathetic... It's 93.4 degrees here right now, supposed to hit 100 today. And those are actual temperatures not heat index! The heat index is much higher than the temps. LoL
    PuroFreak:
    lilwing88:
    I'm not very sympathetic... It's 93.4 degrees here right now, supposed to hit 100 today. And those are actual temperatures not heat index! The heat index is much higher than the temps. LoL
    It's about 84 w/o the index.... It's supposed to get up to 93. And over 100 with the index. The index plays a big role here in Chicago because of the humidity. 100 in TX is a little more comfy than 93 in Chicago, trust me.
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    My nooner was a Gurkha Beauty. My first one. A very solid, tasty, classic Connie, but I can't imagine paying anywhere near MSRP for one of these.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    AF Hemingway thanks to a brother
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Cup of coffee and a La Floridita
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    lilwing88:
    PuroFreak:
    lilwing88:
    It's about 84 w/o the index.... It's supposed to get up to 93. And over 100 with the index. The index plays a big role here in Chicago because of the humidity. 100 in TX is a little more comfy than 93 in Chicago, trust me.
    thats crazy cuz its only 70 here and we have had snow, rain, and hail storms last week...normally its about 100 right now! lol Way to go Al gore and your dam global warming! lol
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    jfaciane:
    Just had a Perdomo 2 Limited Edicion 2008 Robusto. Good long, enjoyable smoke. Can't go wrong with Perdomos stuff.
    Which perdomo...red or yellow label...and if red, natural or maddie? the maduro is amazing...might be my next box i buy!
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    RCY pm to you sir.
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    jfaciane:
    Which perdomo...red or yellow label...and if red, natural or maddie? the maduro is amazing...might be my next box i buy!
    I recently bit on the Perdomo sampler that was on the DD a couple weeks back. I hear a lot of people praise Perdomos, but I've never been really impressed by the few I've had. I've had the Lot 23 Maduro and Natural, and the Habano natural and maduro. They were just "ok" for me. So, I'll be smoking the sampler I got and posting reviews soon (I was gonna start yesterday, but a chest infection sidelined that endeavor). The sampler consists of the Patriarch, Lot 23 natural, Grand Cru habano, Perdomo 2 LE 2008 and the Habano Corojo.