Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Crap Cigar Pass

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    ENFIDL:
    jj20030:
    ENFIDL:
    kingjk729:
    OK so hit the sh!tter hard and sent one flying dc# 9405 5036 9930 0160 9367 67
    Ok well I see it was delivered yesterday so hopefully he will pop in, he's been mia, and will keep this thing moving.
    he has the full bodied pass there too
    Oh my, that's not good. Hopefully everything is ok with him!
    enfidl, pm sent
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    jj20030:
    ENFIDL:
    jj20030:
    ENFIDL:
    kingjk729:
    OK so hit the sh!tter hard and sent one flying dc# 9405 5036 9930 0160 9367 67
    Ok well I see it was delivered yesterday so hopefully he will pop in, he's been mia, and will keep this thing moving.
    he has the full bodied pass there too
    Oh my, that's not good. Hopefully everything is ok with him!
    enfidl, pm sent
    Replied
  • absolutjerabsolutjer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 120
    ENFIDL:
    kingjk729:
    Ok so I rvcd the package yesterday and am waiting on an addy for the next person Absolutjer?? I put in a GranHabano , Don Elias and Piloto Cubano and took an Olivero's LTD and a La Flordita
    Absolutjer hasn't been on in 6 days, let's go ahead and skip to lcpleel and I'll plug absolutjer back in later
    My name came up faster than I thought it would based on the average pace on this pass! I was away on vacation, so looks like this was good I got passed.. Anywhere I can get fit back it is great - maybe just move me to the end? I'm open to whatever works. Looks like some real crap getting passed around here ;)
    absolutjer:
    ENFIDL:
    kingjk729:
    Ok so I rvcd the package yesterday and am waiting on an addy for the next person Absolutjer?? I put in a GranHabano , Don Elias and Piloto Cubano and took an Olivero's LTD and a La Flordita
    Absolutjer hasn't been on in 6 days, let's go ahead and skip to lcpleel and I'll plug absolutjer back in later
    My name came up faster than I thought it would based on the average pace on this pass! I was away on vacation, so looks like this was good I got passed.. Anywhere I can get fit back it is great - maybe just move me to the end? I'm open to whatever works. Looks like some real crap getting passed around here ;)
    we are stuck in cali. crap pass and full bodied pass ( i think both are there) till we hear from icpleel , no login since 7-8 but items were delivered i think the people that last sent them said
    jj20030:
    absolutjer:
    ENFIDL:
    kingjk729:
    we are stuck in cali. crap pass and full bodied pass ( i think both are there) till we hear from icpleel , no login since 7-8 but items were delivered i think the people that last sent them said
    Yeah it's stuck there. You'll be next in line absolutjer once we get this going again. If we can't track him down/get ahold of him within the next week I'll restart the pass and we'll get it goin again
    ENFIDL:
    jj20030:
    absolutjer:
    ENFIDL:
    kingjk729:
    Yeah it's stuck there. You'll be next in line absolutjer once we get this going again. If we can't track him down/get ahold of him within the next week I'll restart the pass and we'll get it goin again
    you got enough crap to get it a rolling AGAIN? lmao ,
    jj20030:
    ENFIDL:
    jj20030:
    absolutjer:
    ENFIDL:
    kingjk729:
    you got enough crap to get it a rolling AGAIN? lmao ,
    I'm sure I can push something out.....lol
  • absolutjerabsolutjer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 120
    cool, I'm in Calif also so it will not have far to travel.. no rush
  • long_asheslong_ashes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 166
    damn! that sucks. Why not just have it start off from the next person in line? That is, if they are willing to get it started.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    long_ashes:
    damn! that sucks. Why not just have it start off from the next person in line? That is, if they are willing to get it started.
    Agreed I would hate to see this end. Lets get it going again.

• jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Has anyone contacted Wayne (wwhang) to see if he maybe has a phone number for Isaac? Just wonderin'....

myswell wait till the end of the week to see if he shows up.
    I'm trying to wait until the end of the week and give him a chance to pop in. He got the packages so I'm trying to give him a little bit of time to get back to us before we have multiple boxes of crap flyin around lol
    ME WANT CRAP CIGAR PASS.
    I'm gonna try and get this restarted tomorrow or tuesday. Sorry guys I'm on 12.5 hr night shifts right now so I've been held up a few days to get a new one out. When/if Issac pops back in the packages can be consolidated at whoever the pass is at.
    absolutjer:
    ENFIDL:
    kingjk729:
    absolutjer shoot me a pm and we'll get this hammered out
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    someone shoot me info on next person please. again im sorry for the hold up.
    Absolutjer is next hit him up for his addy. No worries Issac just glad you're ok man
    Thanks. Just need the info to send the pass. Again sorry for the delay.
    Anyone have Absolutjer's info?
    lcpleel:
    Anyone have Absolutjer's info?
    Actually that's one of the only ones I don't have. Let me shuffle a bit and get back to you.
    Ok so the next few haven't been on in a few days and I don't have their addys so Vulchor you're up. I sent lcpleel your info to get this thing going again
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    I'm ready when ever.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Got it today---and my god let me say.....what a load of crap, lol. Who do I send it to now...Letsgowithitbob I think, right? Can I get a PM on his address please.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    there should be a new rule on passes that says you must send your address to the person running the pass in order to play
    I don't think that's the best way to do it personally. If I'm away on vacation or whatever and I'm not here then it'd halt. Which could be the case with some people when their turn comes up. It's best just to send it to whoever is passing it to you. Plus that's a lot of addy's for me to keep track of...lol
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    The piece of crap is in the mail again btw-------DC#03091140000196094090