Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Crap Cigar Pass

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    No hard feelings Oz, just need to get back in the rotation somewhere. I believe Kuzi is sending the package to you.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    bigharpoon:
    No hard feelings Oz, just need to get back in the rotation somewhere. I believe Kuzi is sending the package to you.
    yes
    i am headed out the door to do so in a few.
    i would hate to see anyone get passed up but since i am not running the pas i am hesitant to interject my thoughts on how to get ya (bigharpoon) back in on the loop.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    No hard feelings at all.. i wouldnt have minded that Harp got it..... I just missed the thread ive been MIA and I am going to Be MIA for over a Week..... Ill send it out to Big Harpoon when I get back to send it out if there are No Objections? Sorry Ive been a Pain in the ***!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Redtailhawkoz:
    No hard feelings at all.. i wouldnt have minded that Harp got it..... I just missed the thread ive been MIA and I am going to Be MIA for over a Week..... Ill send it out to Big Harpoon when I get back to send it out if there are No Objections? Sorry Ive been a Pain in the ***!
    You haven't been. No worries guys, we will just plug bigharpoon in next, and then he will pass it on alienmisprint and then it will continue as planned originally. Original post edited as well to reflect this
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Any idea where this sits currently? It seems we've all forgotten about it
    I just returned from Ohio and It Should be sitting in My Mail at the Post office . I am on my way to there in my errands this Am will update as soon As i can this afternoon or evening and will get it Moving again tommarow! Sorry Guys Been in Ohio for my Mother in Laws Funeral... I though i put that out there. Good to be BacK !
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Redtailhawkoz:
    I just returned from Ohio and It Should be sitting in My Mail at the Post office . I am on my way to there in my errands this Am will update as soon As i can this afternoon or evening and will get it Moving again tommarow! Sorry Guys Been in Ohio for my Mother in Laws Funeral... I though i put that out there. Good to be BacK !

I figured it was probably something along those lines. Hope everything went well with the funeral and such...
    ok Guys I got the Box. took a diesel,CI Legend,Cain Nub, Olivia O........
    Put a Plantation Reserve from New Orleans, SHerpa 2002,A Ghurka?, and a Graycliff Turbo.,
    It will be in the Mail tomarow!
    bigharpoon:
    Pm Me your Info Brother and Ill get this bad boy on the road!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Redtailhawkoz:
    ...took a diesel,CI Legend,Cain Nub, Olivia O
    These are crap cigars????? To who????

EDIT: Just saw it was Kuzi who ditched the 6x60 Diesel...... If you have any more, send them my way, dude!!!!
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    lilwing88:
    Redtailhawkoz:

EDIT: Just saw it was Kuzi who ditched the 6x60 Diesel...... If you have any more, send them my way, dude!!!!
    I already asked, he doesn't lol
    Redtailhawkoz:
    bigharpoon:
    Pm Me your Info Brother and Ill get this bad boy on the road!
    PM, Oz. Nice to have you back!
    lilwing88:
    Redtailhawkoz:

LOL as we all thought what we all think as crap is different... I dint have any REAL crap either... LOL
    Redtailhawkoz:
    lilwing88:
    Redtailhawkoz:

LOL as we all thought what we all think as crap is different... I dint have any REAL crap either... LOL
    i ut in the diesel, the cain nub and the oliva O. HA!
    the only one i put in there that wasnt taken out right away was the plasencia organica.
    i explained why i put em in there in a previous post. the diesel does better for me in a smaller format, the oliva o has never been anhything i was excited about, and im not a fan of NUBs or cains and the cain nub is both.

so far the only cain i have liked at all is the Cain F lancero.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    I don't like GoF but I'm not putting one in the crap pass...... ok, if I had one I would.
  • long_asheslong_ashes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 166
    I thought this was supposed to be a CRAP cigar pass? Oliva and diesels sounds pretty tasty to me. :) Where is the John Hay and Rajis Untimely Demise? ;)
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    It'll be just my luck.... the crap'll be there by the time it gets around to me. LOL. Just kidding, guys. I'm sure it'll be cool when I get it.

Marty

who was it that said they would love to smoke some of my "crap"
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    I think I would smoke some of the crap cigar you have but so would a lot of people.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    kuzi16:
    odds are your "crap cigars" would be super nice to me lol
    kuzi16:
    Ha! That'd be me! Sniper now has it as his signature, he got quite a kick out of it!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    by the time this gets to me, it's going to be Christmas time.
    This is on the road once again! on its way across country to Bigharpoon....

ROCK N ROLL!
    I got a note in my mailbox today that a package has arrived that is too big for my mailbox. Too big! They're open on monday and I hope to get it turned around and back out that afternoon.

Alienmisprint, I believe you're next. PM me your info. and I'll get it out as soon as possible.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    take me off the crap pass guys....any questions just go look in the non related sections at my post. thanks. and sorry.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    alienmisprint:
    PM Sent
    Thanks. I wasn't trying to be obnoxious by posting 'I need a pm' on the other thread, just trying to speed up this pass a little.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    bigharpoon:
    alienmisprint:
    PM Sent
    Thanks. I wasn't trying to be obnoxious by posting 'I need a pm' on the other thread, just trying to speed up this pass a little.
    Lol, no worries. I'm looking forward to digging through some of you guys' fecal offerings.