Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Gurkha Galore for trades--closed due to drama!!!!!

Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
deleted due to drama!

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    You still want me to send you that Spec Ops?
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    deleted due to drama!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Ok, I haven't forgotten about you.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    hey guys....getting rid of my gurkhas....let me know

Interested in Ashtons, isoms, rocky 99vintage, anything fuente!, h. uppmans, perdomo, etc...

4 gurkha Shaggys
    titan 2
    2 black puro
    Rare breed
    turk
    liga c-10
    4 Regent
    grand Age
    2 Beast
    2Beauty
    Liga VH-7
    10 i think are legends
    Empire 1
    empire 2
    2 empire 3
    2 Empire IV
    last but not least, I have 4 Original Blended 5 year old Legends with the light shaded wrapper.

I would like to trade in bulk if possible.

Let me get this straight.... last week you were on this forum Whining that your Humis were empty and you were in a finacial mess and shipping to the troops ??? Delivery Confirmation? and Now another Troops thread?... Quite a List of wants for that List of Ghurkas that You were begging for Anythiung Gurhka for a long time.... WTF is the Deal with you Brother I mean Really... Am I ther only person on this forum that Can't beleive this S*#&
    Im just saying the facts are facts and we have all been watching it......
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    hey guys....getting rid of my gurkhas....let me know

Interested in Ashtons, isoms, rocky 99vintage, anything fuente!, h. uppmans, perdomo, etc...

4 gurkha Shaggys
    titan 2
    2 black puro
    Rare breed
    turk
    liga c-10
    4 Regent
    grand Age
    2 Beast
    2Beauty
    Liga VH-7
    10 i think are legends
    Empire 1
    empire 2
    2 empire 3
    2 Empire IV
    last but not least, I have 4 Original Blended 5 year old Legends with the light shaded wrapper.

I would like to trade in bulk if possible.

Let me get this straight.... last week you were on this forum Whining that your Humis were empty and you were in a finacial mess and shipping to the troops ??? Delivery Confirmation? and Now another Troops thread?... Quite a List of wants for that List of Ghurkas that You were begging for Anythiung Gurhka for a long time.... WTF is the Deal with you Brother I mean Really... Am I ther only person on this forum that Can't beleive this S*#&
    Im just saying the facts are facts and we have all been watching it......
    Wow, Ozzie. Who pissed in your cereal this morning? :P

But seriously, he was asking for Gurkhas during mid to late 2010, wasn't he? He sent a bunch of stuff to the troops, then felt that his cabinet was a bit bare afterwards. What's wrong with trading for other things if you can't afford to buy? Or maybe his tastes changed and he's not too crazy about most Gurkhas now.
    Deleted due to drama! But thanks for having my back wayne! lol
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    oz...seriously...if u got a issue with me, my cigar taste, etc...email me personally and stay off my threads bagging on me...im tired of it. thanks

Wayne, thanks for the defenese. I had these cigars for almost a year now, and most i had were multiple ones which i smoked and decided i dont care for them anymore...what everyone doesnt know, i still have another 30 gurkhas im not trading out! these were just my least favorite. thanks.

YOUR THREADS? If its On the Site its Open for Discusion , Facts is Facts Brother.... Ill gracefully Bow out of this since you are ALWAYS right....... I know you dont care to hear the truth, I dont know why His Cabinet would be so Bare from these alledged Troop Bombings those cigars were sent from other BOTL........
    Ok the real skinny....
    Joey has medeled in and fucked up a couple deals I had going going off this forum behind my back and pulling who knows what kind of Bullshit, He has Had some bad deals on here with other BOTL that just havent come forward but have emailed back and fourth behind the scenes with other BOTL..... seems I am not an Isolated Case. I am sure he has made some good deals on here as well and he looks all good, and yes sometimes we all get behind or whatever
    I am a Man of my word and integrity, I believe in Honesty wether it is good or bad to whoever including myself, Im far from Perfect, im the first to admit it. I can take My medicine, It may be wayne was backing you up on something but I dont think Wayne has heard or seen all the BS.... When you cant remeber who you said what to or what thread you posted what to and then try and make it right in another thread thinking others have forgot about the other BS thats when you all should know something is FISHY! Im sorry Joey for your Misfortune grabing a MILLION GHURKAS ...... ROTFLMAO and now wanting Padrons, ashtons and Fuentes to take there Place.... LOL I would have gone for those first !
    Deleted to due drama!
    I am not trying to call you out in Public

I DID CALL YOU OUT IN PUBLIC DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS FORUM AND ALL THE GREAT BOTL... THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM WHERE WE ARE TRADING OR PLAYING GAMES AND SENDING CIGARS (WHICH FOR THE MOST PART ARE NOT CHEAP + SHIPPING ) SORRY FOR YOUR INCONVIENIENCE !
    Deleted due to drama!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Redtailhawkoz:

I DID CALL YOU OUT IN PUBLIC...

Contradiction noted.
    As a sideline observer, can't this be handled via PM or e-mail? I'm sure I'm not the only one that looked at this thread to see if I'd be interested in a trade, not a public flame war over someone getting butthurt over something that's in the past.
    skweekz:
    Redtailhawkoz:

I DID CALL YOU OUT IN PUBLIC...

Contradiction noted.
    As a sideline observer, can't this be handled via PM or e-mail? I'm sure I'm not the only one that looked at this thread to see if I'd be interested in a trade, not a public flame war over someone getting butthurt over something that's in the past.

Sorry you feel that way and its not about anyones BUTT getting hurt, I can handle myself quite well thank you... its about the integrity and People might do trades with him and others have been burned by him just trying to save some others that are GREAT BOTL some Misery ! So Trade with his ass ... Im sure after all this he wilkl be on the up and up at least with this trade deal! oh by the way WTFRU
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Redtailhawkoz:
    oh by the way WTFRU

REALLY?
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    this is about cigars. Light 'em, don't fight 'em
    Deleted due to the insane drama caused by others. Sorry for all the inconveniece guys and sorry. IF ANYONE THINKS IM A BAD TRADER THEY SHOULD PM ME PRIVATELY SO I CAN TAKE CARE OF IT. thanks!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    this thread was uncomfortable lol
    yeah ur telling me man lol. Hey I never really thanked you for the mag 50's bro...i cant wait to buy a box one day! lol