Home General Discussion

Post Cigar Pics

Comments

• boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Diamondog:
    djbeenie:
    DSC_0208
    Nice sticks, nice pics!
    +1 to that. Those padrons look incredible. . . .

Still, it cracks me up seeing the Oliva in there though. Even the band colors kind of blend in. whats it trying to do, hang out with the cool kids in the top shelf? hahaha.

no disrespect to Oliva btw, just pointing out the fact that its not on the same level as those padrons.
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    Here's a couple pics;
    Partagas SerieD No.4 and Cohiba Genios. The No. 4 are from Feb 2010 and the Genios are from 09.

• dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    camgfs:
    Here's a couple pics;
    Partagas SerieD No.4 and Cohiba Genios. The No. 4 are from Feb 2010 and the Genios are from 09.

One day I will get to where I can have my first ISOM...I hope its as good as I imagine it will be!
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    boydmcgowan:
    Diamondog:
    djbeenie:
    DSC_0208
    Nice sticks, nice pics!
    +1 to that. Those padrons look incredible. . . .

Still, it cracks me up seeing the Oliva in there though. Even the band colors kind of blend in. whats it trying to do, hang out with the cool kids in the top shelf? hahaha.

no disrespect to Oliva btw, just pointing out the fact that its not on the same level as those padrons.
    Don't underestimate that Oliva O Maduro! haha <3 that Stick just as much as the Padron's. But the real reason was I was going to smoke it and took the cellophane off but didn't get to smoke so I stuck it up there so it wouldn't get damaged. :)
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    camgfs:
    Here's a couple pics;

Ahhh One day I will get a chance to smoke a Cuban. Wish I could get them in the US.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    djbeenie:
    Wish I could get them in the US.
    You can...
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Diamondog:
    djbeenie:
    You can...
    Nudge Nudge, wink wink, nod nod, knowwhatImean???
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    Lasabar:
    Diamondog:
    djbeenie:
    You can...
    My brother picked up some sticks in the U.S. from a B&M who overheard that he was Canadian. The salesman assured him they were ISOM sticks that he ONLY SELLS to Canadian customers. Guess what? They were all fakes! The cohiba had the wrong label, one tasted like a used tampon and whe took one appart. It was full of short filler and stuff that looked like tree bark!

Just be sure that what you get is real, because some of those fakes are real dog rockets, and will turn you off "Cuban" cigars before you ever get the chance to smoke a real one.

I had one of those Partagas Serie D No.4 last night and it was FANTASTIC.

• docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    camgfs:
    Lasabar:
    Diamondog:
    djbeenie:
    You can...
    My brother picked up some sticks in the U.S. from a B&M who overheard that he was Canadian. The salesman assured him they were ISOM sticks that he ONLY SELLS to Canadian customers. Guess what? They were all fakes! The cohiba had the wrong label, one tasted like a used tampon and whe took one appart. It was full of short filler and stuff that looked like tree bark!

Just be sure that what you get is real, because some of those fakes are real dog rockets, and will turn you off "Cuban" cigars before you ever get the chance to smoke a real one.

I had one of those Partagas Serie D No.4 last night and it was FANTASTIC.

Well, yeah... buying Cuban cigars from a shop in the US is obviously not a good idea, but there are some great vendors around the world willing to ship to the US...
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    I just started to purchase 2 boxes at the first of every month, to try to build up a collection to last me a few years. Some are ready to smoke now, others need some rest. I would be interested to hear from you boys what vendors you use. I gotta say that I am pretty happy with mine so far.
  • klgoldmanklgoldman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 176
    Poker Slob:
    I just started to purchase 2 boxes at the first of every month, to try to build up a collection to last me a few years. Some are ready to smoke now, others need some rest. I would be interested to hear from you boys what vendors you use. I gotta say that I am pretty happy with mine so far.
    PM to you bro.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    amz1301:
    How are they? I love my 601's but I haven't been able to get my hands on any of those yet.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    dbeckom:
    amz1301:
    How are they? I love my 601's but I haven't been able to get my hands on any of those yet.
    Just picked this one up today. Probably let it rest a week or two before I try it out.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I forgot about this thread, and how much I like it.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Mmmm... Sand Shark.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    lcpleel:

Don't tease me. I want a Sand Shark so bad. :-( At the moment I think it is the one cigar I want above all others!
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    lcpleel:

Those look freaking great.
    JSaint:
    lcpleel:

These are really really good. The flavors are just wow! I got the papi chulos based on smaller rg more flavor.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    lcpleel:
    JSaint:
    lcpleel:

These are really really good. The flavors are just wow! I got the papi chulos based on smaller rg more flavor.
    Isaac, it is nice to see you back and in charge of your "thread" again, I love it.