Home General Discussion

Post Cigar Pics

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    BigT06:
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
    man, had the smoke the other day as you can see, but what caught my eye was that i have that same wedding band from cartier!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Picked up one of these the other day from my B&M. Makes me want to break it out and try it.
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    CvilleE:
    BigT06:
    Is this from your new phone? I can almost taste it.....nice!
    i had the pleasure of getting one of these for me and one for my friend. they are AWSOME!
  • acewoodsonacewoodson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 191
    Second only to Itsaboys.
  • acewoodsonacewoodson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 191
    ENFIDL:
    This one's for you Krieg ;)

Swisher Sweets Son
    Second only to Itsaboys.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    slickric:
    CvilleE:
    BigT06:
    Is this from your new phone? I can almost taste it.....nice!
    i had the pleasure of getting one of these for me and one for my friend. they are AWSOME!
    Definantly one i'm adding to my list of sticks to try...thanks for sharing guys...
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Ugly wrapper and all, this cigar is awesome.

• chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    BigT06:

858 maduro, have two resting that I really want to try. The regular 858 I have benefited greatly from a few months rest unless the first one I had was just a dud.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    chemforever:
    BigT06:

858 maduro, have two resting that I really want to try. The regular 858 I have benefited greatly from a few months rest unless the first one I had was just a dud.
    It is certainly possible that the first was a dud, but I doubt it only due to the fact that Fuente is in my experience the single most consistent manufacturer and cigars I've ever had.... dunno if I can recall even 1 bad stick.... but regardless it will happen from time to time with any company. I do find that any Fuente benefits from a few months rest, not that they start off bad they are just that much better with some time ;)
    Don't smoke many gurks anymore... but I like these...

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Whoa!!! LP with p90s? Dude lets get some pics of that.

stephen_hannibal:
    Whoa!!! LP with p90s? Dude lets get some pics of that.

Great eye, brother! Thats a 40th anny model (made in 91, even though the anny date isn't till 92 lol). It's a Art&Historic guitar (pre custom shop for Gibson). I will take some pics today or tomorrow of my gear and post it in non related. My guitars put my cigars to shame.
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    BigT06:

I love the Gran Reserva Maduros A lot!
    Bout to set fire to this beauty. Most gorgeous wrapper I have EVER seen. Easily.

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    dennisking:
    Alright Dennis, we need your opinion. The general consensus seems to be that these have gone past their prime, and are too far aged now... papery, etc. What was your impression?
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    dennisking:
    that another one or the one I sent a while back?
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    slickric:
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    .....looks good....except the white stuff on the table..not sure if I want to know......
    deejmemixx:
    slickric:
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    .....looks good....except the white stuff on the table..not sure if I want to know......
    its that expanding foam insulation stuff. the previous tenants tried using that stuff to make the shed more airtight.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    slickric:
    deejmemixx:
    slickric:
    its that expanding foam insulation stuff. the previous tenants tried using that stuff to make the shed more airtight.
    ummhmmm...I would say that too haha jk man. How was that Perdomo
    i was very surprised by how good it was . a buddy of mine said that the perdomo squared maduro is even better (with would b awsome) but ill just have to c.i would recommend this cigar to everyone
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    deejmemixx:
    slickric:
    lol, that musta really been a great cigar,lol
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    docbp87:
    dennisking:
    Alright Dennis, we need your opinion. The general consensus seems to be that these have gone past their prime, and are too far aged now... papery, etc. What was your impression?
    Burton, this was a fantastic stick. My palate isn't super awesome when it comes to milder sticks and this was still very flavorful. The "twang" that a Cameroon wrapper has was very subdued (32 years will do that). The body was still very medium with flavors of cedar, leather, and rich tobacco. It even had some tar on the punch hole. A really good smoke. To answer Isaac, its the one you sent, just never posted a decent pic in this thread. You are still the man for sending this and not below my radar for payback
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    dennisking:
    docbp87:
    dennisking:
    Burton, this was a fantastic stick. My palate isn't super awesome when it comes to milder sticks and this was still very flavorful. The "twang" that a Cameroon wrapper has was very subdued (32 years will do that). The body was still very medium with flavors of cedar, leather, and rich tobacco. It even had some tar on the punch hole. A really good smoke. To answer Isaac, its the one you sent, just never posted a decent pic in this thread. You are still the man for sending this and not below my radar for payback
    i made a trade with issac for a rp 100 count humi for some primo sticks months ago and the partagas 150 was 1 he sent me and ive been wanting to try it, sounds like its almost time
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    OchoZacho:
    i love that ashtray man. very nice
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    One of my favs:

image Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    chemforever:
    One of my favs:

image What is that? Uploaded with ImageShack.us