Home General Discussion

Post Cigar Pics

Comments

• SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    kaspera79:
    Salem:
    Salem... Take it easy with this one. Everyone I've had knocked me down.
    I've decided to wait a while on it. ;)
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    docbp87:
    Nice pic Doc, can you give us a little more info? Are they a "Siglo"? or maby Doble Coronas?
    Just curious. They look nice and oily

• docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    camgfs:
    docbp87:
    Nice pic Doc, can you give us a little more info? Are they a "Siglo"? or maby Doble Coronas?
    Just curious. They look nice and oily

Mix of Siglo IIs and Robustos, which are my two favorite regular release Cohibas. Always try to keep some around... hard to hold on to them though.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
  • StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    StrongStyle:
    Nice sticks bro!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403

I know what you're probably thinking, MOW Ruination, ok big deal? Normally I'd agree except for what makes this one special. A little history lesson for some of the newer members...in February of 2010 on a Sunday morning, Alex Svenson posted a thread asking three people to reply with the phrase "I love ruination" and those three would get a box of Ruinations, the size of their choice, for $50, I was one of those three. Fast forward two years later (roughly) to today as this is the first time I've opened the box since receiving it. So there's my little story to go along with the pic.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Nice, wish I was there foe that. Awesome history for for such a wonderful cigar. And Alex offer.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    j0z3r:

I know what you're probably thinking, MOW Ruination, ok big deal? Normally I'd agree except for what makes this one special. A little history lesson for some of the newer members...in February of 2010 on a Sunday morning, Alex Svenson posted a thread asking three people to reply with the phrase "I love ruination" and those three would get a box of Ruinations, the size of their choice, for $50, I was one of those three. Fast forward two years later (roughly) to today as this is the first time I've opened the box since receiving it. So there's my little story to go along with the pic.
    So awesome! I can't imagine how good those 2 years has been to them.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    j0z3r:

So how many are you bringing to the herf on saturday?
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    After working half a day...hit the pull-up bar for 3 max sets, then 45 min of Instanity Cardio, then ran 3 miles, I'm wrapping up Monday with a San Lotano Oval. First one and its a good smoke!image
    jr_p951:
    After working half a day...hit the pull-up bar for 3 max sets, then 45 min of Instanity Cardio, then ran 3 miles, I'm wrapping up Monday with a San Lotano Oval. First one and its a good smoke!image
    Damn Devil Dog GET SOME! LoL, I wouldnt be able to hold that up to my lips after doing the *** you did....
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Shoot, with the Drill Field fastly approaching at the beginning of April, I've been slaying myself. I've also been searching for that special Drill Field graduation cigar. Since I'll only graduate once, I'm looking for that "once in a life time" cigar. We can kick ideas around at the herf this weekend.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    j0z3r:

That's great! Sometimes I throw out the ol' 'I love Ruination'...I don't think anyone knows what I'm talking about lol.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    lcpleel:
    Absolutely beautiful Issac
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    Absolutely beautiful Issac
    Thank you kind sir.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    j0z3r:

Cool. I've been thinking about those lately too.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    My current stick of enjoyment (you know, that sounded a lot better in my head....)

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    j0z3r:

Very cool story, and I bet that's an incredible smoke with 2 years on it!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    BigT06:
    j0z3r:

Very cool story, and I bet that's an incredible smoke with 2 years on it!!
    Thats is very interesting, right place right time, MOW Ruination niiice!!
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    lcpleel:

Ya *** lol
  • joshvoigtjoshvoigt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 325
  • joshvoigtjoshvoigt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 325
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    joshvoigt:
    wolfman, face, drac, boris and frank right?