Home Non Cigar Related

Scott Walker's admin gives 20+ % pay increase to son of donor

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
Yup, so while working people are being demonized, and attacked from this fantastic governor and his admin he gives a job to a campaign donor's son while raising his salary about 29 percent to about 81000 dollars. I thought the state was broke? Hmmmm... I love it when private industry takes over government.

http://www.jsonline.com/watchdog/noquarter/119159584.html

Comments

• NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    its a mess here. im going to go vote soon! :)
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    I feel for Wisconsin.....of course, Im in Florida where the *** is also about to hit the wind blow

**EDIT*** HOLY Horse$hit......I wrote fe*es up there, not the actual cuss word....F*CES, and I got the asterisks......unbelievable
  • Husker44Husker44 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Husker44:
    And everything balances itself out.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Ahhhhh, the ol' "ehhhh $hit they found out" reversal
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    I live in Wisconsin... That's why I'm back on these threads, I'd rather be dreaming about when the weather gets better so I can smoke again other than watch the news...
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    phobicsquirrel:
    Yup, so while working people are being demonized, and attacked from this fantastic governor and his admin he gives a job to a campaign donor's son while raising his salary about 29 percent to about 81000 dollars. I thought the state was broke? Hmmmm... I love it when private industry takes over government.

Lots of folks recognize the dangers of Big Government these days, and rightly so, as there is plenty of reason to keep government under control. Unfortunately, the Hannitized among us seem not to realize that giving over government to the Robber Barons, and no they're not fictitious creatures from another time, is going to be the end of freedom, the end of equality, the end of opportunity in America.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    Lasabar:
    I live in Wisconsin... That's why I'm back on these threads, I'd rather be dreaming about when the weather gets better so I can smoke again other than watch the news...

+1
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Amos Umwhat:
    phobicsquirrel:

Lots of folks recognize the dangers of Big Government these days, and rightly so, as there is plenty of reason to keep government under control. Unfortunately, the Hannitized among us seem not to realize that giving over government to the Robber Barons, and no they're not fictitious creatures from another time, is going to be the end of freedom, the end of equality, the end of opportunity in America.
    Very true, government is only as good as the people in the government which is where you and I come in. Voters are responsible for all what's going on. Obama is out of control with his military and secrets= even more than bush. There is something that needs to be done however the crazies are usually the ones getting the press.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    phobicsquirrel:
    ...Obama is out of control with his military and secrets= even more than bush. There is something that needs to be done however the crazies are usually the ones getting the press.
    Wow never thought I'd quote the Squirrel in agreement on a political thread.

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    phobicsquirrel:
    Amos Umwhat:
    phobicsquirrel:

Very true, government is only as good as the people in the government which is where you and I come in. Voters are responsible for all what's going on. Obama is out of control with his military and secrets= even more than bush. There is something that needs to be done however the crazies are usually the ones getting the press.
    Hey Pheebs, I gotta admit you and your lefty buddies were right about one thing! lol I'm a big man I can admit it when I'm wrong, but all you guys said if we voted for McCain we would end up in another war in a Muslim country. I did vote for McCain, and we have attacked Libya... LOL Just sayin! ;)