Home Ratings & Reviews

Top three you want to try...

Comments

• Bubba3650Bubba3650 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 84
    Thank you much! Looking forward to enjoying some sticks. Once again I will try anything.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    1) Viaje fifty ffity
    2) Tatuaje Anarchy
    3)Four Kicks
    of course all are not sold at the local B&M and I hate to buy a box to just taste
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    OchoZacho:
    1) Viaje fifty ffity
    2) Tatuaje Anarchy
    3)Four Kicks
    of course all are not sold at the local B&M and I hate to buy a box to just taste
    Smoked a Four Kicks courtesy of a great friend at my local b&m.... simply amazing in all honesty. The most almond, vanilla and cinnamon I have ever tasted in a stick. Started out mild-medium and built in strength over the length of the stick to finish at a solid medium. The best "new" cigar/company I have had to date IE. a completely new company stick that I have tried.
    Ok since JHewey is taking out my previous top three, I figured I would load up a new top 3, but I'll throw up a few extras since some are hard to come by and I don't want anyone taking from their "Do Not Trade" stash.

A) Fuente Don Carlos Lancero
    B) Casa Fuente Lancero
    C) DPG Blue Lancero
    D) My Father #4 (Lancero size)

Notice a pattern?? That is my "Searching For" Lancero's.... my favorite vitola. As for other looking for:

E) LP Undercrown (Bought many but gifted all of them to other brothers before I lit one myself)
    F) Any Culebra (Illusione Culebra would be bitchin' but any is awesome!)
    G) LFD Airbender Chisel or Chisellito

Thanks everyone!!!!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    90+ Irishman:
    Ok since JHewey is taking out my previous top three, I figured I would load up a new top 3, but I'll throw up a few extras since some are hard to come by and I don't want anyone taking from their "Do Not Trade" stash.

B) Casa Fuente Lancero
    C) DPG Blue Lancero

Notice a pattern?? That is my "Searching For" Lancero's.... my favorite vitola. As for other looking for:

E) LP Undercrown (Bought many but gifted all of them to other brothers before I lit one myself)

Thanks everyone!!!!
    hey buddy, unfortunately I don't have any of the lanceros you seek... BUT, since you are on the hunt for the world's finest lanceros, I thought I'd bring one to your attention:

San Cristobal lancero. The best lancero I've ever smoked, and one of the finest cigars, period. One of our very own BOTL, Bryann Glenn has a good video review on youtube you should watch about this cigar. If my word's not enough, his review should seal the deal.

the DPG lancero is, like Isaac said, magical. The Oliva V lancero is also my fav out of the V line...

btw... if nobody takes out "E" for ya, I may be able to do so later this week... I have an order coming in from the Beard that includes some of those ;)
    BigT06:
    90+ Irishman:

B) Casa Fuente Lancero
    C) DPG Blue Lancero

Thanks everyone!!!!
    hey buddy, unfortunately I don't have any of the lanceros you seek... BUT, since you are on the hunt for the world's finest lanceros, I thought I'd bring one to your attention:

San Cristobal lancero. The best lancero I've ever smoked, and one of the finest cigars, period. One of our very own BOTL, Bryann Glenn has a good video review on youtube you should watch about this cigar. If my word's not enough, his review should seal the deal.

the DPG lancero is, like Isaac said, magical. The Oliva V lancero is also my fav out of the V line...

btw... if nobody takes out "E" for ya, I may be able to do so later this week... I have an order coming in from the Beard that includes some of those ;)
    Todd you go so far over the top every time I turn around... I'm speechless brother! However you have been so generous for so long to me and so many other brothers, you really don't need to do this man, dead serious! Only reason I put it up was to get some ideas on lancero sticks like you, Isaac, and Todd (Bandyt09) have given me and I really appreciate it man! Thanks so much, I hadn't even heard of the San Cristobal one and am truly intrigued now!! Only ever had one San Cristobal (The Elegancia) and was very very impressed, so thanks for bringing it to my attention my friend!!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Padron original, AVO original, Padilla Dominus.
    Almost feel guilty posting on here, no one ever seems to wish for anything I got. Guess I'm behind the times.
    90+ Irishman:
    OchoZacho:
    1) Viaje fifty ffity
    2) Tatuaje Anarchy
    3)Four Kicks
    Smoked a Four Kicks courtesy of a great friend at my local b&m.... simply amazing in all honesty. The most almond, vanilla and cinnamon I have ever tasted in a stick. Started out mild-medium and built in strength over the length of the stick to finish at a solid medium. The best "new" cigar/company I have had to date IE. a completely new company stick that I have tried.

Now I really want to get my hands on one. It sounds like that one might go to the top of the list.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Mine have changed but not much.

Fuente Sand Shark
    5 Vegas Limitada 2005
    God of Fire Don Carlos 2004 (I've had all the other years. I would love to see how this one turned out)

And Fourth for s h i t s and giggles
    Opus X from when they were first released which I believe was 1995. I have had some older Opus X but I smoked them when I got them and I can't remember when that was. I think it was back in 1998.
    rwheelwright:

Fuente Sand Shark
    5 Vegas Limitada 2005
    God of Fire Carlito 2004 (I've had all the other years. I would love to see how this one turned out)

Opus X from when they were first released which I believe was 1995. I have had some older Opus X but I smoked them when I got them and I can't remember when that was. I think it was back in 1998.
    Wish I had even one of these... closest I have is the 5 Vegas, but I have the 2010 and 2011 ones.... sorry brother I would if I could!
    How far back do the limitadas go. I've had the 2010 , it's one of my favorites.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Rhamlin:
    I'm pretty sure 5 Vegas started the Limitada series in 2006. I remember having one from every year except 2007.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    rwheelwright:

Fuente Sand Shark
    5 Vegas Limitada 2005
    God of Fire Carlito 2004 (I've had all the other years. I would love to see how this one turned out)

this should be posted in the *uck*t list thread instead.

i got a sand shark for Purofreak a few years back... those are still floating around if you can find em. run you about $80 about now.

i have had every year of the limitada but the 05. never even seen one or heard of anyone that has one in their possession. as for the 04 GoF Carlito ... it was a rare cigar then. good luck now. the earliest that i have had is 05.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    kaspera79:
    Rhamlin:
    I'm pretty sure 5 Vegas started the Limitada series in 2006. I remember having one from every year except 2007.
    05 was the first year.

...and it was much more "Limitado" than the yearly release is now-a-days.
    Cool thanks for the feedback, I'll have to read up on them to see what the differences are between each one.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    kuzi16:
    kaspera79:
    Rhamlin:
    05 was the first year.

Well there you go !! The first I tried was 2006. I was really diggin' 5 Vegas back then.
    kuzi16:
    rwheelwright:

Fuente Sand Shark
    5 Vegas Limitada 2005

this should be posted in the *uck*t list thread instead.

i got a sand shark for Purofreak a few years back... those are still floating around if you can find em. run you about $80 about now.

i have had every year of the limitada but the 05. never even seen one or heard of anyone that has one in their possession. as for the 04 GoF Carlito ... it was a rare cigar then. good luck now. the earliest that i have had is 05.
    Matt, I have a few left of the 04 Carlito. Just smoked one when Jeff D. was out here. When I got them the DC was already out of stock. Just realized I put Carlito in my post instead of DC. Sorry about that. Corrected it.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I think the earliest Limitada I have is an 06, not so sure what my top 3 would be so guess I need to do some thinking
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    New top3 since I got my last ones:
    1.Illusione Maduro
    2.LFD Air Bender
    3.Room 101
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Been looking to post something here for awhile, and something different too:

Infused:
    Infused:
    Infused

Sometimes one just wants to explore other avenues. Plus it would be a nice change. So need some ideas from the brothers that have been or had some infused cigars.
    RampMonkey:

Infused:
    Infused:
    Infused

Sometimes one just wants to explore other avenues. Plus it would be a nice change. So need some ideas from the brothers that have been or had some infused cigars.
    I've tried some infused stuff. SO far the best infused stick for me was the Isla de sol and it was cheap too. The Java mint was ehh. The java is ok and the tabak especial is kinda good. Also the Gurkha Grand Reserve isn't bad but not great.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    RampMonkey:

Infused:
    Infused:
    Infused

I can get that taken care of, pm me your info
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    These are the top three for me atm: Room 101 (any) Camacho (any) Davidoff (any)
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Rhamlin:
    Padron original, AVO original, Padilla Dominus.
    Almost feel guilty posting on here, no one ever seems to wish for anything I got. Guess I'm behind the times.
    Pm sent.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    deejmemixx:
    RampMonkey:

Infused:
    Infused:
    Infused

I can get that taken care of, pm me your info

Pm to you.
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    1.Illusione Maduro
    2.LFD Air Bender
    3.Room 101

I shoud have done a bit more digging before I sent your package! Next time around I will fill at least one of these.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    OchoZacho:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    1.Illusione Maduro
    2.LFD Air Bender
    3.Room 101

I shoud have done a bit more digging before I sent your package! Next time around I will fill at least one of these.
    No worries bud, I'm sure we will do another trade :)
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    kuzi16:
    kaspera79:
    Rhamlin:
    05 was the first year.

Ok now that I have the scoop..My new top 3...

5 Vegas Limitada

The way this thread has gone lately, should it be called 'Top 3 you can't get anymore'...?
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Partagas Spanish Rosado
    LFD Airbender --- Taken care of by Kuzi
    Room 101 Nam --- Taken care of by Isaac
    Thank you both.
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    Marker:
    AB Fine and Rare
    LFD Airbender
    Room 101 Nam

PM sent