Home Ratings & Reviews

Top three you want to try...

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    big chunks:
    Pm to you sir
    Got it, thanks brother

• Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Lets see... 1. AF Short Story. 2. AF Opus X. 3. Ave Maria Reconquista.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Medic45:
    Dude... I hate you. Almost sent you a reconquista.. I have short stories too... grrrrr
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    bigfnsteve:
    Medic45:
    Dude... I hate you. Almost sent you a reconquista.. I have short stories too... grrrrr

Are you freaking kidding me!!!!!lol just my luck
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Medic45:
    bigfnsteve:
    Medic45:

Are you freaking kidding me!!!!!lol just my luck
    The hemingway short story is one of my AF Faves. Btw medic don't ask for AF's for awhile you may have too many soon....
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 383
    Diesel Crucible
    MOW Phalanx
    SL Oval Maduro
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Hi guys. I would like to try Anejo Shark, AB Fine and Rare, Camacho Corojo preferably in figurado but I'll take any size. I am for sure willing to do a trade, pay money, massage (just kidding. no massage).
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    Major dream 3 here Diesel Crusible MOW chisel LHC Core Hey I just got engaged a man can dream ha ha..
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    gaberox:
    Major dream 3 here Diesel Crusible MOW chisel LHC Core Hey I just got engaged a man can dream ha ha..
    I hear great things on thie crucible, I am going to have to get ahold of a few
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Cohiba Behike
    Fresh roled maddy
    Oval maddy

A man can dream ;)
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    firetruckguy:
    Cohiba Behike
    Fresh roled maddy
    Oval maddy

A man can dream ;)
    A while back I traded for a Behike, and recently Greg hit me with another. So I've got two and just feel like that is too many Behike's.... ;) I got you covered on the Fresh Rolled Maddy and the Cohiba Behike ;)
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    Cohiba Behike
    Fresh roled maddy
    Oval maddy

A man can dream ;)
    A while back I traded for a Behike, and recently Greg hit me with another. So I've got two and just feel like that is too many Behike's.... ;) I got you covered on the Fresh Rolled Maddy and the Cohiba Behike ;)
    Awesome on you Irish. Very cool thing to do. Greg gifted me one to smoke on my birthday sometime this year. I get to look at it every time i open my humi.
    Direwolf:
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    Cohiba Behike
    Fresh roled maddy
    Oval maddy

A man can dream ;)
    Awesome on you Irish. Very cool thing to do. Greg gifted me one to smoke on my birthday sometime this year. I get to look at it every time i open my humi.
    Thanks man, and yeah Greg is one helluva generous brother, since he sent me my second, figured I'd hang on to that one and take his example by spreading the love with the one I traded for ;)
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    Cohiba Behike
    Fresh roled maddy
    Oval maddy

A man can dream ;)

Class act, little brother!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    Cohiba Behike
    Fresh roled maddy
    Oval maddy

A man can dream ;)
    Thanks man, and yeah Greg is one helluva generous brother, since he sent me my second, figured I'd hang on to that one and take his example by spreading the love with the one I traded for ;)
    ****winning****
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Direwolf:
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    Cohiba Behike
    Fresh roled maddy
    Oval maddy

A man can dream ;)
    ****winning****
    Thanks Dustin, just spreading the love ;) Happy Bday btw!!!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    Cohiba Behike
    Fresh roled maddy
    Oval maddy

A man can dream ;)
    Thanks bro, but you have killed me every time we herf. I think I need to return the favor before you slap me around again.
    firetruckguy:
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    Cohiba Behike
    Fresh roled maddy
    Oval maddy

A man can dream ;)
    Thanks bro, but you have killed me every time we herf. I think I need to return the favor before you slap me around again.
    HAHAHAH at this ^^^

I apologize for the misunderstanding.... I wasn't giving you an option. So hunker down and tighten them boot straps bro ;)
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I think the Behike n now that Davidoff Royal Robusto need to go on my bucket cigar list lol
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    firetruckguy:
    Cohiba Behike
    Fresh roled maddy
    Oval maddy

A man can dream ;)
    I got you on the Oval Maddy if I can ever find a time to meet up with you and Brett...
    ndhaon91:
    firetruckguy:
    Cohiba Behike
    Fresh roled maddy
    Oval maddy

A man can dream ;)
    I got you on the Oval Maddy if I can ever find a time to meet up with you and Brett...
    Can't wait to be able to do that Noah, and now the new CO face is joining us since he is one of your friends and a great guy on the boards already!

As for the others he had on his list well.... When I met up with him for Dennis' Pass and our mini-herf I hit him with a doozy... the Behike, AJ Maddie, Johnn-O!, MF Lounge Exlusive and a few others were knocked off his Bucket List. Between you and me we should be able to knock his azz into a coma for a while ;)
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 682
    DPG Series JJ Maduro
    Padron 1926 Anniversary 80th Maduro
    La Aurora Preferido Cameroon
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    only one at the moment...

JdN Cuenca y Blanco

• VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    OSOK
    Diamond Crown Julius Caesar
    Drew Estates EGG
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    that one I dont have
    The one that dire said he wanted
    one that has a turtle on the band....
    Vision:
    OSOK
    Diamond Crown Julius Caesar
    Drew Estates EGG
    Geeezus you guys need to stop. Every time i bomb someone they post sticks the next day that I could have used for ammo... update your bios noobs.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    james40:
    Bump.
    I have not heard of this cigar, it sounds energizing though!
    deejmemixx:
    james40:
    Bump.
    I heard they`re infused with potato goodness
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    bigfnsteve:
    deejmemixx:
    james40:
    Bump.
    I heard they`re infused with potato goodness
    oh steve I'm so glad your bomb. Will be going off tomorrow lol