Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Full(er) Bodied Pass----SHIPPED!!!!

123457»

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Actually, RCY and Warmack were supposed to send to someone in a "pre pass pass" if Im not mistaken.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    I sent them to lcpleel. 8 or 10 full bodied cigars. He was suppose to take out 2-3 of the pass for both of us and ship it. I guess it's been a while and we all have forgotten. Isaac, don't worry about shipping anything to me. And those stogies I sent, no sweat.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Rick that's not possible. The moment you say not to send anything it becomes a charity case or even better it becomes or sounds like you are done with it and that you don't care anymore. So Rick I need your pick as well as dswarmack and address please.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Whoever sends it to me in Canada remember it is Collectible Bands and has a value of no more then $40 bucks. Thanks.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    laker1963:
    Whoever sends it to me in Canada remember it is Collectible Bands and has a value of no more then $40 bucks. Thanks.
    I thought they were figurines, but I guess collectible bands works.
    dennisking:
    laker1963:
    I thought they were figurines, but I guess collectible bands works.
    Yeah, you gotta switch it up sometimes :)
    Where is this thing? Anyone know?
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    On its way to Rick
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Am I still in line after jj?
    If you want in man-----you can have it, thats fine...its been away this long, lol. I dont know where it is at this point, an update would be nice. Please PM Laker (Doug) if you have any questions or issues with regards to shipping to him in the great white north if you have not done so before.
    Got the box today from lcpleel. Waiting on him to confirm what is what. I think he sent me the rest of my cigars I sent him and soomething else. Once he tells me what is what, I will send this out.
    This will go out tomorrow. Will let you know what's in there and what I took. And I'll tell you what I put in there as well. Who gets this next Vulchor and they need to send me their addy?
    JJ2030 is next, then DBeckom, then Laker...then back to me. I dont think I have anyones address there but Laker, maybe JJ can PM RCY and Beckom PM JJ?
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    pm sent to rick, i have dbeckoms addy already, lets roll
    Box will go out today.

Takes: Graycliff Edicion Limitada 2010, Joya De Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo, Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Maduro

Puts: MOW Armada, Oliva V Lancero, Nica Libre 1990 Potencia

Whats all in there: Cubao, Gurkha Centurian, San Cristobal, 2 Diesel, Camacho 08/22, La Herencia Oscuro Fuerte, Black Pearl, Pvnisher, 5 Vegas AAA, Cu-Avana Intenso, Cain Nub Habano, Graycliff G2, 5 Vegas Limitada 2010 and the three I put in.

Not a bad list of cigars------but can I get the LFD DL & EP Carillo back please??? Ive changed my mind...Lollllllll
    DC # 0311 0240 0001 5675 8489 is in the air.......

• DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    Geeeez, a month with almost 0 internet connection and this thing is still floating around? I completely forgot about it. Looks like I missed my slot. Next time I will tell the army that I am not going anywhere without an internet connection.

Vulchor: almost all of the sticks you get back in this pass will have over a year on them in transit!
    longest..............pass................ever
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    When they get back to you, they have some age on them!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    georgia bound to dbeckom, 03110820000248505243 ,,takes, oliva v lancero, nica libre potencia, san cristobal, black pearl. puts; tatuaje gran cojonu , casa magna oscuro belicoso, jaime garcia reserva especial toro and a la perla habana maduro torpedo.
    jj20030:
    georgia bound to dbeckom, 03110820000248505243 ,,takes, oliva v lancero, nica libre potencia, san cristobal, black pearl. puts; tatuaje gran cojonu , casa magna oscuro belicoso, jaime garcia reserva especial toro and a la perla habana maduro torpedo.
    Looks like it'll be here tomorrow! I'll post takes/puts tomorrow evening and get it off to laker...

Laker, you have a pm
    Ok, got the pass yesterday. Below are my takes and puts. I messaged Laker with the list, and he passed on taking anything, do I will be shipping to vulchor.

My takes:

Camacho Corojo 
    Jaime Garcia Reserva 
    Casa Magna Oscuro 
    Tatuaje Gran Cojonu 
    La Pearla Habana Maduro

My put-backs: 

Graycliff Limitada 2010 6x60
    Padilla Black Bear 6x60
    Pinar Del Rio Seleccion Torpedo
    MOW Ruination (original double band)
    Perdomo Patriarch Maduro Torp 
    Camacho Triple Maduro Belicoso 

List of cigars in the pass:

Cubao Robusto
    Diesel Unlimited D5
    MOW Armada
    Cain Nub 4x60 Habano
    Cu-Avana Punisher
    Diesel Unholy Cocktail  
    Cu-Avana Intenso Toro
    Graycliff G2 Turbo
    La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Belicoso
    5 Vegas Limitada 2010
    5 Vegas AAA Robusto
    Gurkha Centurian  
    Graycliff Limitada 2010 6x60
    Padilla Black Bear 6x60
    Pinar Del Rio Seleccion Torpedo
    MOW Ruination (original double Band)
    Perdomo Patriarch Maduro Torpedo
    Camacho Triple Maduro 

Dave, the Fuller Body Pass is on it's way home! Thanks again for allowing me to participate!

DC# 0311 0820 0000 6651 3291