Home Non Cigar Related

need some help guys

2»

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Please keep us posted as you are able Rob, we are all pulling for you and your family!

• StogiesOnTheGreenStogiesOnTheGreen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 61
    We just found out a family member has a brain tumor. We'll definitely add your family to our ongoing prayers, Rob.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    StogiesOnTheGreen:
    We just found out a family member has a brain tumor. We'll definitely add your family to our ongoing prayers, Rob.
    As to you.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    you guys are awesome... he was in surgery all day yesterday and I would check in here and read your messages of support when I was feeling down... thanks so much you guys!

So they were able to get over 90% of the tumor out and removed the cysts as well, so that's great... unfortunately it's either a grade 3 or 4 tumor which are the most aggressive and have a very high percentage or reappearance... so he will require more treatment... basically we saved his life for now... we have no illusions, the long term prognosis is not great but at least we have more time now... time to share together and travel a little maybe... and who know... stranger things have happened... maybe he'll beat it... he's a strong guy... someone is going to beat this kind of tumor someday... what not Steve?
    StogiesOnTheGreen:
    Thanks Stogies! It's a long hard road and we are both at the early stages... so if you need to vent to someone, I'll be around... I'm praying for you and your family! we can get through this!
    So this will be my final update for a while... He was allowed to go home last saturday and is getting steadily better with his speach... he's still a little slow and that may never go away, but all things considered it's going well... the treatments should start next week and we'll know more then...

I want to thank Michael (MTuccalli)... he sent me a little drive by along with prayers and well wishes for my family... it was a welcomed sight when I returned from the hospital to see a box of sticks in my mail box... so really nice sticks and I even smoked one that day... my first Gurhka Regent and it was pretty dam good... Thanks again Michael!