Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

In my stead

Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
In yall's opinion, who has taken my rightful title to the Unabomber in my absence? Who is sitting in my throne??

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Veteran = bandyt09
    Noob = RCY Cigars

• xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    zeebra:
    Veteran = bandyt09
    Seconded
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    BandyT09 ...... He turned in innocent PIF into a small nuclear device. Todd's just reckless ..... LOL
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    kingjk729:
    BandyT09 ...... He turned in innocent PIF into a small nuclear device. Todd's just reckless ..... LOL
    He aint seen nothin yet. Gimme a week. I'll be back for real!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Bandy, jetmech, Stephen hannibal and the sniper are all mad crazy bombers!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    You sons of §®#¡#€$. That bus you threw me under didn't kill me and now I'm driving it and, trust me, it will make some stops. You all put me on the one list I NEVER wanted to be on. Now you MUST PAY!!!!!!! LOL. Thanks for the kind words, just trying to do my best to keep this forum as the BEST FORUM IN THE WORLD.
    bandyt09:
    You sons of §®#¡#€$. That bus you threw me under didn't kill me and now I'm driving it and, trust me, it will make some stops. You all put me on the one list I NEVER wanted to be on. Now you MUST PAY!!!!!!! LOL. Thanks for the kind words, just trying to do my best to keep this forum as the BEST FORUM IN THE WORLD.
    That actually had me sweat a little!!! Pretty good threat there Todd. LMAO!!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Where the f*ck ya been, bud?????
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    bandyt09:
    LOL this guy bombs peoples houses, threatens people, and then opens his house up to them. LOL.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    LOL this guy bombs peoples houses, threatens people, and then opens his house up to them. LOL.
    A menace I tell ya, a menace :)
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Our old pal GarenB went on a hell of a bombing spree too! He went into under the false name of "the mad bomber" and blasted the hell out of several guys around here.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Alex, I have no idea what these guys are talking about. All I have is a little C.com brand 20 ct humidor that rarely ever gets to become even half filled. I think they just want to throw my name out there to take the focus away from themselves. Look at the, what's his name????? I think it's zebr guy, he only took like 4 minutes to answer, I think that should tell you something right there...........
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    bandyt09:
    Alex, I have no idea what these guys are talking about. All I have is a little C.com brand 20 ct humidor that rarely ever gets to become even half filled. I think they just want to throw my name out there to take the focus away from themselves. Look at the, what's his name????? I think it's zebr guy, he only took like 4 minutes to answer, I think that should tell you something right there...........

Wow, now I'm getting thrown under the bus. Yes, my two little avatars lets you know I keep my humi's locked, cocked and ready to rock. But, like ENFIDL and XMACRO said sir. Your the man, besides, I just got humbled by Jsnake and others on this forum.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    bandyt09:
    3rd response to Todds comments..... How do you fit ### cigars into a 20 ct? HE LIES!
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    3rd response to Todds comments..... How do you fit ### cigars into a 20 ct? HE LIES!
    No Issac, he is telling the truth, he really does have that 20 count humi. Hes not lying. But he didnt mention thats his travel humidor. I mean come on, how the hell can we expect him to carry 5, 150 quart Coleman coolers???
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Alex Williams:
    In yall's opinion, who has taken my rightful title to the Unabomber in my absence? Who is sitting in my throne??

LOL Alex has Been resurected.... !