Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Who Wants Some of My Stash Contest - Winning Numbers Chosen

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Soooooo.... how's the post count going? Care to tell us real quick? LoL
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    PuroFreak:
    Soooooo.... how's the post count going? Care to tell us real quick? LoL
    Wake those kids up and pick a number.. Mr. 999, Quick I have two bucks bet on you with Isaac !
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    I just wanted to say thanks to all the great people here on the forum, I can't believe how fast the past 2 1/2 years have gone.

I never thought a place like this existed were one can feel so welcome by a community; regardless of experience, knowledge, whether they post a lot or just a little, or even if they smoke Swisher Sweets or Black 'n Mild's (not that I ever have).

I have had the opportunity to meet some of you in person and some just through the internet but you all feel like an extended family, just ask my wife, LOL.

Since my daughters are already in bed contest winning numbers will be chosen and posted tomorrow.

Once again, thanks so much for making me feel welcome and I can't wait for what the future brings to our great forum.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Congrats on 1000 Todd! It's been a pleasure getting to know you! Here's to a 1000 more!
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    congrats on 1000
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    bandyt09:
    I just wanted to say thanks to all the great people here on the forum, I can't believe how fast the past 2 1/2 years have gone.

I never thought a place like this existed were one can feel so welcome by a community; regardless of experience, knowledge, whether they post a lot or just a little, or even if they smoke Swisher Sweets or Black 'n Mild's (not that I ever have).

I have had the opportunity to meet some of you in person and some just through the internet but you all feel like an extended family, just ask my wife, LOL.

Since my daughters are already in bed contest winning numbers will be chosen and posted tomorrow.

Once again, thanks so much for making me feel welcome and I can't wait for what the future brings to our great forum.
    Bullsh!t.. Wake them up and make 'em pick....

Not being insensitive, but I am.... I WANNA WIN!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Congrats Bandyt09!!!!
    Lasabar:
    bandyt09:

Bullsh!t.. Wake them up and make 'em pick....

Not being insensitive, but I am.... I WANNA WIN!
    Ok Lassy, I'll rob their piggy bank for the 2 bucks because, yes it really is their fault.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Congrats on 1000. Lassy, I will share some of my winnings with you.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Goldy:
    Congrats on 1000. Lassy, I will share some of my winnings with you.
    A Scholar and Gentleman!!! HAHA!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Welcome to 1000 Todd. All the things you mentioned that make this forum great, well it's all the people here like you that make it so. Unparalleled generosity and a true sense of acceptance and brotherhood. I for one am glad you're here, and more so, I'm happy to be able to call you a friend outside of the internet. Long ashes.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Congrats on the 1000! Awesome contest and I can't wait to see who wins! Thanks for everything Todd!
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    congrats! I think about the forums the same way.
    Winning numbers have been picked. Good news is that I already have their addresses so I can send something out soon. Bad news, you will all have to wait and see if something shows up in your mailbox to see if you are the winner or not. HaHaHaHaHa

Just kidding
    #7 - Zeebra and #62 - JZ
    Conratulations guys, something will be on the way soon, my daughters still have to pick out the winning cigars
  • nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    Great contest Todd! Congrats zebra and JZ!
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Thanks for giving us a contest, everyone like a contest. Kinda feel stupid, I read this post a few times, but guess I was too tired to check what numbers were taken, then I sorta assumed I had already chosen one...but in the ned, I guess I never registered a vote. Hard to 'win' if you dont play! Oh well, Congrats Zebra and JZ.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Awe, i was hoping you would keep it seceret till the bombs hit. Congrats to the winners!
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Todd nice Job on the 1000 my man... I must say I am a little disappointing it wasn't my number...
    congrats Sir !!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    LOL. WOW! Just won $3K in Vegas and get back to see Todd's daughter pick my lucky number, thats just freakin awesome!!! Congrats on 1000 Todd!!!

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Congrats to the winners and on your post count.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    congrats on 1000 Todd. and hope to see you reach 198273918324987091~!
    zeebra:
    LOL. WOW! Just won $3K in Vegas and get back to see Todd's daughter pick my lucky number, thats just freakin awesome!!! Congrats on 1000 Todd!!!

Lucky Fvcker !!.. What do you play ?
    kaspera79:
    zeebra:

Blackjack
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    3k on blackjack? not bad my friend
    zeebra:
    kaspera79:
    zeebra:

Blackjack
    Good for you.. I rarely loose big at Black Jack.. This is probably one of the few games a player has a decent chance at.
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    Holy Smokes! Just got the winnings and I have to say that I'm totally in shock. The sticks I received are definetely from that special shelf in the humidor that houses are super premiums! I really appreciate your generocity Todd. You sent it out on my b-day so the timing was great!! I'll be in Vegas at the end of the month and I'll be certainly being enjoying these on the strip somewhere! Thanks again brother!!

Heres the loot!

Opus X Fuente Fuente. Camacho PE. Ashton ESG. Man O’ War Armada. Graycliff Double Espresso. Camacho Triple Maduro. Monte Cristo Media Noche. Sencillo. Tatuaje. Cain Daytona.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    JZ:
    Holy Smokes! Just got the winnings and I have to say that I'm totally in shock. The sticks I received are definetely from that special shelf in the humidor that houses are super premiums! I really appreciate your generocity Todd. You sent it out on my b-day so the timing was great!! I'll be in Vegas at the end of the month and I'll be certainly being enjoying these on the strip somewhere! Thanks again brother!!

Heres the loot!

Opus X Fuente Fuente. Camacho PE. Ashton ESG. Man O’ War Armada. Graycliff Double Espresso. Camacho Triple Maduro. Monte Cristo Media Noche. Sencillo. Tatuaje. Cain Daytona.
    Todd and his never ending 20ct...
    lcpleel:
    JZ:

Heres the loot!

Todd and his never ending 20ct...
    Yea, its the best 20 count humi ever made. Wonder how much he paid for it. It seems to keep refilling it self. Todd, where did you get it from? Its like a bottomless tostitos chips at Chilis...
    Oh frack!! I forgot I won this contest too!!!! Fack ya!!!

Time to refill your 20 count since you sent JZ the other 10 Todd!
    zeebra:
    Oh frack!! I forgot I won this contest too!!!! Fack ya!!!

Time to refill your 20 count since you sent JZ the other 10 Todd!
    Yeah, there were two packages done, 1 by each daughter. As you can see, my youngest has very good taste, my oldest, as Zeebra will find out, has a fascination of plastic tipped cigars.......some are even aged. I let them put them in a box, mix the boxes aroung a little bit and then I put the postage stamps on them. Zeebra, I may owe you.........