Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I am the Unabomber

2»

Comments

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Sandman1am:
    Sandman1am: Thought I got away w/o getting hit today. Mailman came early, round 10 and so I go to check and make sure my mailbox was still there. Just bills as usual so I went back inside unsuspecting that Alex is working with the USPO and had them deliever the bomb to my side door. I went to leave for dinner and there she was just waiting for me on a motion sensor. BOOM He hit me with 6 great sticks Tat Red Tubo (one of my favs), Gurkha Centurian, Dominus, Cohiba Red Dot, MOW, and wait for it.......................MOW Virtue! Awesome Bomb Alex thanks so much really looking forward to the Virture. If you get the chance def. trade with Alex he is an outstanding BOTL. Keep your head down when you get to your new man cave Alex. Paybacks a ***.

Alex much respect that you hit me with the 1st strike. If my memory is correct I do believe that the mini nuke I sent you was the last package that you got hit with right before your mysterious disappearance.

I see that you finally dug & crawled back out from underneath the rubble of where your home used to be. Sorry that you had to move into an apartment after I destroyed your house but I told you not to call me by a certain name.

I will only warn you once more because I'm sure you are still shaken by my last hit. Do not try to counter attack or use me as an example to scare the FNGs. Especially if you are not going to tell them all the details of the war.

BORKs beware Alex is the real deal. Although I am from the school of show me something not lets talk about it.
    Aww sh1t I was hopin you'd still be around here!!! Now where the hell is Phil? I missed y'all! And i got somethin special planned for ya it'll just take me a while ;)
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Alex Williams:
    Sandman1am:
    Sandman1am: Thought I got away w/o getting hit today. Mailman came early, round 10 and so I go to check and make sure my mailbox was still there. Just bills as usual so I went back inside unsuspecting that Alex is working with the USPO and had them deliever the bomb to my side door. I went to leave for dinner and there she was just waiting for me on a motion sensor. BOOM He hit me with 6 great sticks Tat Red Tubo (one of my favs), Gurkha Centurian, Dominus, Cohiba Red Dot, MOW, and wait for it.......................MOW Virtue! Awesome Bomb Alex thanks so much really looking forward to the Virture. If you get the chance def. trade with Alex he is an outstanding BOTL. Keep your head down when you get to your new man cave Alex. Paybacks a ***.

Alex much respect that you hit me with the 1st strike. If my memory is correct I do believe that the mini nuke I sent you was the last package that you got hit with right before your mysterious disappearance.

I see that you finally dug & crawled back out from underneath the rubble of where your home used to be. Sorry that you had to move into an apartment after I destroyed your house but I told you not to call me by a certain name.

I will only warn you once more because I'm sure you are still shaken by my last hit. Do not try to counter attack or use me as an example to scare the FNGs. Especially if you are not going to tell them all the details of the war.

BORKs beware Alex is the real deal. Although I am from the school of show me something not lets talk about it.
    Aww sh1t I was hopin you'd still be around here!!! Now where the hell is Phil? I missed y'all! And i got somethin special planned for ya it'll just take me a while ;)
    I don't make it on as much as I would like recently but I still lurk from time to time. Works been keeping me busy but I'm never to far to answer someone talking smack.;)

Phils doing great but slammed busy with family, school, & work. The feelings mutual brother you were missed. Beware that I am no longer on the same playing field as I used to be & if you plan something be prepared to not only move out of that apartment but out of the state. Go ahead and try to run and hide from a counter stike, just keep in mind that I will find you eventually.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    I'm planning something real special for you Alex. Kind of a welcome back/payback bomb. Already got a couple things in stock, gotta find a couple more to finish it off! I'm excited about this one!
    PuroFreak:
    I'm planning something real special for you Alex. Kind of a welcome back/payback bomb. Already got a couple things in stock, gotta find a couple more to finish it off! I'm excited about this one!
    C'mon now you don't need to do that!! I don't deserve any of that I just sent you a couple sticks like a year ago!
    I am the Unabomber
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    Alex Williams:
    I am the Unabomber
    blah blah blah. the unabomber might want to duck and cover