Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Awesome dbeckom! I'll keep an eye out and pm you with my reviews of the smokes!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    dbeckom:
    Ok, jr's wish package is in the air. I'm gonna have a crazy weekend (starting tomorrow), so I'm gonna go ahead and post my wish.

Viaje (any)
    Liga Privada #9 or #52
    San Lotano Connecticut
    San Lotano Oval
    Macanudo Vintage 1997
    601 White Label
    Oliva V Maduro
    Camacho 10th Anniversary
    Camacho Pre Embargo
    La Flor Dominica Air Bender
    A Turrent Triple Play
    EP Carrillo New Wave Connecticut
    Angelenos
    Montesino
    My Father LE 2011
    San Cristobal Elegancia
    La Sirena
    As always, I'm open to other suggestions. Ok, I've expanded my list...
    I can put something together from that list... PM coming
    I'll be granting dbeckom's wish and it will hit the mail on Tuesday... I don't want the sticks sitting in some warehouse over the holiday weekend...
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    robbyras:
    I'll be granting dbeckom's wish and it will hit the mail on Tuesday... I don't want the sticks sitting in some warehouse over the holiday weekend...
    Good call! So I'm a little confuse about this thread. The OP made it sound like 3 of one cigar. I know things get modified as time goes by. So whats the current rules, Does one have to have/send all the sticks the guy is asking for? How many sticks of each blend should be sent? Could use a little help on this one guys
    The Kid:
    robbyras:
    Good call! So I'm a little confuse about this thread. The OP made it sound like 3 of one cigar. I know things get modified as time goes by. So whats the current rules, Does one have to have/send all the sticks the guy is asking for? How many sticks of each blend should be sent? Could use a little help on this one guys
    It's any combination of the sticks the wisher is asking for... i have at least 3 of the sticks he is asking for and I may have a few more... you know how it is around here, no one can count... so i'll be sending 3-5 sticks that he is looking for and I'm sure a few travel buddies will make the trip too...

does that make sense?
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    robbyras:
    The Kid:
    robbyras:
    It's any combination of the sticks the wisher is asking for... i have at least 3 of the sticks he is asking for and I may have a few more... you know how it is around here, no one can count... so i'll be sending 3-5 sticks that he is looking for and I'm sure a few travel buddies will make the trip too...

does that make sense?
    yep,sure does, its more open than I thought, cool,thanks
    The Kid:
    robbyras:
    The Kid:
    robbyras:

does that make sense?
    yep,sure does, its more open than I thought, cool,thanks
    Originally it was 3 of one stick, but it really slowed the process down... in the interest of keeping it moving we adopted a more open approach... so when I launch this wish on Tuesday and post the DC #, then I will post my wish list... i gotta come up with something over the weekend
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    DBeckom's package arrived! There was some hitch hikers in there too! My wish has been fullfulled and DBeckom, I'll PM you my reviews of the smokes! I'll let them rest for the weekend probably start on Labor Day! Thanks again bruddah!
    robbyras:
    This will be going out today... I send the DC over later
    they are on their way! DC: 0310 2640 0000 2460 5717
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    robbyras:
    they are on their way! DC: 0310 2640 0000 2460 5717
    Thanks Rob! Post your wish when you're ready.
    ok... Here's my wish list and it is flexible... ultimately my wish is for some fine BORK here to just send me some great stuff that I have never had, so if you're up to it just let me know...

but here is a list anyway...
    Viaje (any)
    Fuente Anejo
    Quesada Oktoberfest... any Quesada really
    CAO OSA
    Anything Ashton (I've only had the Aged Maduro) 601 White Label or La Bomba
    anything Davidoff
    Viaje Late Harvest
    La Reloba Seleccion Mexico
    A Turrent Triple Play
    Casa Fernandez Miami
    Guillermo Leon
    Angelenos
    My Father LE 2011
    La Sirena
    Trinidad 100th
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    I'll be your huckleberry. PM your addy.
    greg2648:
    sounds good to me... PM coming!
    robbyras:
    greg2648:
    Rob, you're in for a treat! Greg is a great BORK in every way! He's gonna fit in great here on the forum.
    dbeckom:
    robbyras:
    greg2648:
    Rob, you're in for a treat! Greg is a great BORK in every way! He's gonna fit in great here on the forum.
    Nice! Praise from Dwayne is high praise indeed...
    robbyras:
    dbeckom:
    robbyras:
    greg2648:
    Nice! Praise from Dwayne is high praise indeed...
    Your package is airborne. USPS 9505500031231253000099. Enjoy. If it is my turn to wish, I would like to wish for Peace on Earth and Goodwill.....Oh wait a minute. Obviously, I am a Noob, so I wouldn't mind any MOW, Camacho, any 5 Vegas, maybe something infused, Liga intrigues me or anything else. Nothing too strong. I am just happy to be here. Thanks.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    I can do a wide variety of MoW. MoW R, Reg, Virtue, PA and a Camacho for you as well. I also have a couple 5V. Send me a PM and I will put together a bunch.
    Thanks Brother. PM sent.
    greg has some MoW, Oliva and 5V coming because he was an awesome brother and helped Jsnake out. I sent him a package of other wants he asked for in PM. greg has the tracking number and I will post something when that lands.
    Marker:
    greg has some MoW, Oliva and 5V coming because he was an awesome brother and helped Jsnake out. I sent him a package of other wants he asked for in PM. greg has the tracking number and I will post something when that lands.
    You my friend are on the BORK All-Star team. As a matter of fact, you are a starter. Thank you.
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    You my friend are on the BORK All-Star team. As a matter of fact, you are a starter. Thank you.
    If Greg has the tracking number and is ok with it, you can go ahead and wish away.
    dbeckom:
    greg2648:
    Marker:
    If Greg has the tracking number and is ok with it, you can go ahead and wish away.
    Absolutely! Wish away.
    AF WOAM
    Any LP
    EP short run
    MUWAT
    Ccom cuban, red or purple label
    CAO OSA
    Macanudo 1997
    Anything that Diamondog posts in what he got today.

Those are all cigars I have not tried.

Open for other suggestions as well.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Got u covered on this. Pm imcoming.
    pm replied.

Thank you.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Alright this wish is finally in the mail. 9405 5036 9930 0228 9737 89

Here's my wish list:

CAO OSA Sol
    La Aurora 100 Anos
    La Aurora 107 (nat. or mad.)
    Any Zino
    H&S Moscow City
    Kristoff GC Signature Series

Long shots I know, but I have to try.
    Tried the Hammer and Sickle at the B&M. It was so lightly packed I almost used it as a straw for my drink. $10 to boot. If you have not had one I might be able to get you one but I promise nothing on the quality of the cigar.