Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Make A Wish (read first post)

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    HOLY CRAP!! robbyras just took out my mailbox AND my wish list in 1 shot!!

check out this dream team package he just sent me:
    Tatuaje red
    Tatuaje brown
    Ashton Aged Maduro torpedo
    Ashton ESG (yeah, I klnow!)
    Zino Platinum Grand Master (with a date of 8/5/10 on it!!)

I can't say thank you enough. I'm truly blown away. What an unreal package. Generousity second to none.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    robbyras:
    firetruckguy:
    robbyras:
    I got you on this one rob......
    WHOA! that was quick! FTG to the rescue!!!

Thanks Bro... PM incoming!
    USPS # 9505 5000 2170 1312 0000 85 ;)
    holy crap! It landed today and wow... Ashton VSG Eclipse Tubo, Liga Privada No.9, San Lotano Oval, Padron 64 and something that wasn't on the list, but is also a favorite RyJ Edicion Limitada... What a hook up! FTG is not to be taken lightly!

FTG knows how to spank a monkey.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    BigT06:
    HOLY CRAP!! robbyras just took out my mailbox AND my wish list in 1 shot!!

check out this dream team package he just sent me:
    Tatuaje red
    Tatuaje brown
    Ashton Aged Maduro torpedo
    Ashton ESG (yeah, I klnow!)
    Zino Platinum Grand Master (with a date of 8/5/10 on it!!)

I can't say thank you enough. I'm truly blown away. What an unreal package. Generousity second to none.
    Glad they got there in one piece! and you're welcome for sure...
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Whose turn is it to wish?...
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    robbyras:
    FTG is up
    This could be mine to fill, I owe FTG a "little" something...we will see what he requests
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    robbyras:
    FTG is up
    Copy that.

OK, FIRST person to put 15 smokable sticks (not black and milds) in a package and mail them to Jsnake for the troops gets the next wish. This DOES NOT inclued anyones package already boxed or sent to J. This is open to ANYONE, so noobs...... this is your chance for a wish. Post the tracking number on here when the package is on its way.

Sound good? I think it does :), so GO!
    firetruckguy:
    robbyras:
    FTG is up
    Copy that.

OK, FIRST person to put 15 smokable sticks (not black and milds) in a package and mail them to Jsnake for the troops gets the next wish. This DOES NOT inclued anyones package already boxed or sent to J. This is open to ANYONE, so noobs...... this is your chance for a wish. Post the tracking number on here when the package is on its way.

Great idea sir...I would be all over this but I'm not mailing until next week...go noobs go!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    firetruckguy:
    robbyras:
    FTG is up
    Copy that.

Now THAT'S what I'm talikng about. Class move FTG.
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    I would be happy to do this. I won't be able to get them out until next week mid-week if that's alright?
    jasonusa1:
    I would be happy to do this. I won't be able to get them out until next week mid-week if that's alright?

Thanks for the offer Jason, and Im sure Jsnake would love the extra sticks, but this would be for the fist person who can send them out to J and give me a tracking #. Stick around, Im sure you will get another crack at the make a wish.

BTW, your big old, errrrr, I meen little package will be going out tomorrow my friend.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I just need an address.
    9405 5036 9930 0282 0942 22 - I just remembered I have his addy from the last time I donated. If you want me to PM the address to you FTG for verification, let me know.
    james40:
    9405 5036 9930 0282 0942 22 - I just remembered I have his addy from the last time I donated. If you want me to PM the address to you FTG for verification, let me know.

Its all yours my friend, Thanks for stepping up and helping J for the troops! Wish away!
    Thanks bro. This is my first wish ever. I'm so excited as there are a few things I've been dying to try. However, after a half second of thought, I'm giving you your wish back. Enjoy bro.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    james40:
    Thanks bro. This is my first wish ever. I'm so excited as there are a few things I've been dying to try. However, after a half second of thought, I'm giving you your wish back. Enjoy bro.
    ... Nice gesture or your part James.. Somehow I get the feeling this is going to turn interesting.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    kaspera79:
    james40:
    ... Nice gesture or your part James.. Somehow I get the feeling this is going to turn interesting.
    This is the wish that never ends... it just goes on and on my friends. Somebody wished a wish for someone oh so long ago and now it just keeps wishing on and on...
    james40:
    Ok...... i see where this is going. Ill take my wish back with your blessing. But remember...... no good deed goes without reward. you will be hearing from me my friend........
    My wish.....

Humo Jaguar
    La Aurora Preferido
    E.P.Carrillo Short Run 2011
    Perdomo ESV 2002 Maduro
    warlock
    Sencillo Black

again, thanks James
    firetruckguy:
    james40:
    Ok...... i see where this is going. Ill take my wish back with your blessing. But remember...... no good deed goes without reward. you will be hearing from me my friend........
    Honestly, I have wanted to bomb you for awhile - you've been hitting people very hard lately. I just felt I didn't have the arsenal to show my appreciation properly. The pics from the troops enjoying cigars are reward enough. No need for you to send me anything. Thanks.
    james40:
    firetruckguy:
    james40:
    Honestly, I have wanted to bomb you for awhile - you've been hitting people very hard lately. I just felt I didn't have the arsenal to show my appreciation properly. The pics from the troops enjoying cigars are reward enough. No need for you to send me anything. Thanks.

Your a class act sir, and a great friend. I, too, cannot wait to see the troops enjoying there sticks!
    firetruckguy:
    My wish.....

Humo Jaguar
    La Aurora Preferido
    Perdomo ESV 2002 Maduro
    warlock
    Sencillo Black

again, thanks James

Well..... how about anyone have 3 interesting maduro's they want to part with?
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    firetruckguy:
    firetruckguy:
    My wish.....

Humo Jaguar
    La Aurora Preferido
    Perdomo ESV 2002 Maduro
    warlock
    Sencillo Black

again, thanks James

Brett- I wish I had anything on your list because I am going to re-bomb you for our last trade that you got me on. I will bide my time. lol.
    greg2648:
    firetruckguy:
    firetruckguy:
    My wish.....

Humo Jaguar
    La Aurora Preferido
    Perdomo ESV 2002 Maduro
    warlock
    Sencillo Black

again, thanks James

Brett- I wish I had anything on your list because I am going to re-bomb you for our last trade that you got me on. I will bide my time. lol.

Wait..... you got the short end and you feel you need to rebomb me? Jesus your math is still way wrong! Take a shot my friend ;)
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    firetruckguy:
    greg2648:
    firetruckguy:
    firetruckguy:
    My wish.....

Humo Jaguar
    La Aurora Preferido
    Perdomo ESV 2002 Maduro
    warlock
    Sencillo Black

again, thanks James

Wait..... you got the short end and you feel you need to rebomb me? Jesus your math is still way wrong! Take a shot my friend ;)
    lol. Do I need to repost the pictures of the carnage?? Classic "Who me???" We have seen this before, you are a pro. lol.
    firetruckguy:
    firetruckguy:
    My wish.....

Humo Jaguar
    La Aurora Preferido
    Perdomo ESV 2002 Maduro
    warlock
    Sencillo Black

again, thanks James

I will get some of these in my PiF
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    firetruckguy:
    firetruckguy:
    My wish.....

Humo Jaguar
    La Aurora Preferido
    Perdomo ESV 2002 Maduro
    warlock
    Sencillo Black

again, thanks James

Did i hear right, a MAW- PIF package from you?
    firetruckguy:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    firetruckguy:
    firetruckguy:
    My wish.....

Humo Jaguar
    La Aurora Preferido
    Perdomo ESV 2002 Maduro
    warlock
    Sencillo Black

again, thanks James

Yes sir, the rumors are true! :)
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    firetruckguy:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    firetruckguy:
    firetruckguy:
    My wish.....

Humo Jaguar
    La Aurora Preferido
    Perdomo ESV 2002 Maduro
    warlock
    Sencillo Black

again, thanks James

Yes sir, the rumors are true! :)
    Bump, If you have a tracking # for me, go on and make your wish my friend.
    Here you go FTG(part 1, there will be a part 2 later on in Dec)

9101 9010 6531 5520 8081 34