Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

i know i owe

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
so I know I owe some of you guys stuff out there from games and what not... I've been out of it for the past few weeks with my father-in-law being diagnosed with a brain tumor and all the follow-up surgery and care... it's been taxing to say the least...

anyway, I'm back to a semi-regular routine and need to get some stuff out to you guys...

I have a package for niko going out today, so I have him covered...and a LOOOOOOOOON overdue package to letsgowithbob

if I owe you for something, please let me now so I can get it in the mail...

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    No need to explain bro, there are more important things in life that come first. Hope all is well with your family man and good to have ya back!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    zeebra:
    No need to explain bro, there are more important things in life that come first. Hope all is well with your family man and good to have ya back!
    +1.

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    The Sniper:
    zeebra:
    +1.

+2!
  • nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    The Sniper:
    zeebra:
    +1.

+2......Don't worry about me Robby! I know you have a lot going on right now, Take care of the family brother.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    thanks guys! but I want to make sure i pay my debts... so yeah, I just dropped a few boxes off and hoepfully I'll get all caught up this weekend!

the family is doing as well as can be expected... believe me, this forum is a welcomed distraction!!!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Family first. Nice of you to let guys know what is going on but always family first.
  • millennium115millennium115 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 839
    + 3.....bro ....family is blood.....we all are here for u ....wish only the best for u and ur family!!