101 cigars total
    my top three are
    Diesel unlimited
    camacho PE
    padilla 1932
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Nice way to start bro

I'm go to say 223

I love the casa magna and have been wanting to try the Liga Pravada, Alec bradley Tempus or a Vieja.

I just bought a bunch of cigars. Anything you want to trade??

Morg
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    ejenne87:
    Great guy here, fellas! TatuajeVI and I spent the weekend with him (he knows Tat from back home in Michigan) and we had a blast! He is going to fit in here real nice! I wont guess, cuz I saw you load the cooler :-P but good luck to everyone and thanks for the first-post-contest, Roman!
    I was going to guess until I realized who this was and I probably know how many sticks he came home with. Welcome to the forum Roman and wish I could have made the trip down with you guys. Haven't heard from you about cigar night. Hope you have one coming up cause I will be on vacation. Happy early Birthday, any plans Friday? I will be down to Phils for the Wings game.

Oh and by the way guys if it's not 100% clear Trident is a stand up BORK and I would def. put him on the good traders list using my street rep.....but how the hell he came up with a contest for his 1st post is beyond me!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Sandman1am:
    ejenne87:
    Great guy here, fellas! TatuajeVI and I spent the weekend with him (he knows Tat from back home in Michigan) and we had a blast! He is going to fit in here real nice! I wont guess, cuz I saw you load the cooler :-P but good luck to everyone and thanks for the first-post-contest, Roman!

I was going to guess until I realized who this was and I probably know how many sticks he came home with. Welcome to the forum Roman and wish I could have made the trip down with you guys. Haven't heard from you about cigar night. Hope you have one coming up cause I will be on vacation. Happy early Birthday, any plans Friday? I will be down to Phils for the Wings game.

Oh and by the way guys if it's not 100% clear Trident is a stand up BORK and I would def. put him on the good traders list using my street rep.....but how the hell he came up with a contest for his 1st post is beyond me!

By all means guess. You haven't seen the spoils of the weekend, so i'm pretty sure it'll still be free. But if you talked to Phil and got the number I gave him, don't guess, that just wouldnt be fair.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    Sandman1am:
    Definitely a great guy here. I'll go ahead and stake my rep on him as well. Don't be afraid to trade or what ever else with Roman! stand up brother for sure!

Any more Guesses Guys?

The contest is quickly coming to a close!

Good Luck Everyone

• skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Welcome to the boards!

I'll say 300.

MoW Ruination
    Diesel Unholy Cocktail
    Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo

thanks for the contest!
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Welcome! Great way to start off here, everyone likes a contest. My guess is 186. In regard to my favs, I like a lot of different things, but c-gars by AJ and Pepin seem to fit my tastes well.
    Alrighty guys,

Thanks to everyone who participated. The time has come to reveal the winner.

Total Number of Cigars that made it home from Cigarfest :

Closest without going over: Bige1371

Congrats! PM sent.

Prize 8.55 cigars...not sure if I should cut one in half...j/k, rounding up of course.

Thanks again for helping make my introduction a fun one.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    175.....SON OF A ***.......You couldnt have bought a few more?????

Nice to have you on the forum man, congrats Big E
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    and I was thinking my estimate was only a little low.
    Vulchor:
    175.....SON OF A ***.......You couldnt have bought a few more?????

Nice to have you on the forum man, congrats Big E

You would have won if i didn't smoke 8 that day.
    DSWarmack:
    and I was thinking my estimate was only a little low.

I do love the guess of 106.5. Just in case someone guessed 106. Man, I bet you would have been pretty peeved if the winner was 106.
    Oh, no. I'm just always happy for a contest! I only get upset when I win and don't think I should have!
    DSWarmack:
    Oh, no. I'm just always happy for a contest! I only get upset when I win and don't think I should have!

Thats no reason to get upset. in that case, be happy you won, and share the wealth. Makes everyone feel like a winner!
    Too true. Welcome to the forums, it is a great place to learn and explore, but most of all have a little fun!
    DSWarmack:
    Too true. Welcome to the forums, it is a great place to learn and explore, but most of all have a little fun!

Thanks so much, will definately follow your advice.
  • bige1371bige1371 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 196
    Cool I actualy won something, better go play the lotto. Thanks Trident